Wantable Winter Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wohoo! Winter boxes come out next Monday! Can't wait to see what's in the boxes and pick which one I'm going to get! Anyone else excited?!

I get birchbox,so far its OK,(Rather get beauty products than food!) I have gotten one, I did like the lip gloss by Perfekt Beauty in "Melrose"
claps.gif
 I ordered it! Even saved more by going to their website,so check that out first! . What other boxes ect. are available?and are better?

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wohoo! Winter boxes come out next Monday! Can't wait to see what's in the boxes and pick which one I'm going to get! Anyone else excited?!
We're so excited for you to see them! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

ahh excited! i had a bit of a reaction to the liquid eyeliner in my fall box but i loved the rest...

I loved my Fall box but am so underwhelmed about the Winter choices.  Won't be doing this one...

I think this looks like SUCH an awesome service for a makeup addict, given that it lets you choose so much - you're not taking a gamble on whether they're going to send you colors you may or may not like. I don't know how many times I've received a nail polish or lip product from BB that's nowhere NEAR a shade I'd ever choose. But it is a little pricey to be so heavy on brands I've never ever heard of. I'm wary to try for that reason. If my current makeup stash wasn't so massive, I might spring for it. I'm still thinking about it now, looking at the pretty selections they've offered me. So many options...I might give in!

I picked a Boho box again! Here is what my box has in it:

Each "Eco Tones" pack contains:

1. Full Size Natural Baked Eyeshadow by Benecos (in color Melange)
  2. Full Size Highlighting Powder by Swagger Cosmetics (Chamgange in the Bubble Bath)
  3. Full Size Organic Lip Gloss by Lavera (Rosy Promise #2)
  4. Full Size Soft Eyeliner by Lavera (Brown)
  5. Full Size Back to Boho Polish by Color Club (Rad Nomad)
  6. Full Size Mineral Pressed Blush by MiA BelleZZa (Natural)
  7. Perfume Sampling by Kai Fragrance (which looks similar to the A Urban Essentials in that it's an oil in a teeny vial that's half full)

when i get it I'll pry do a video and blog review. I'm excited to get it, and glad I haven't heard of these brands- i like trying different stuff. The Boho kit i think was really different than the other kits, most of which I THINK had another myface cosmetics product and 2 Color Club nail polishes. 

Hey Ladies!

Big news: This weekend we're having a buy one, give one special. Purchase one pack and automatically send another to a friend for free! 

We hope you have a good weekend! 

I just signed up for my winter wantable box so I could get the free box for a friend, but there was no where to sign up my friend. Has anyone had luck with this?

Originally Posted by Paula1003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just signed up for my winter wantable box so I could get the free box for a friend, but there was no where to sign up my friend. Has anyone had luck with this?
I just ordered one and it had me enter a friends name and email address. Hopefully she gets it. I called her and she hadn't received anything.

So, I don't have any friends who would want a free one, but I'd love one for half price. Would anyone like to be my friend and split the cost?

Hey ladies! The boxes are $40 - if you have ANY trouble - please email me at [email protected]!!

They come with 7 to 8 full sized products valued at over $100!

We're handling getting the gift emails out manually, so don't worry, your friends should receive it soon! Make sure she checks her spam folder in her email too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Have a good weekend!

Does the 'friend' get to pick what box she wants or is the same, or a random, box sent to her?  This might be clear somewhere, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks! 

Originally Posted by The Barn Cat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does the 'friend' get to pick what box she wants or is the same, or a random, box sent to her?  This might be clear somewhere, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks! 
Your friend gets to pick which ever box she wants when she receives the gift via email from us. You just have to tell us her name and email address so we know where to send it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My bf bought one of these for me and we were planning to send one out to his mom as a surprise, so he got the email and I picked for her( I do her shopping and I know everything she likes XD ) and since we accessed from the same computer it doesn't work now -.-' that's so stupid. So if you are giving this to someone that lives with you or uses your comp, tell them to access the link elsewhere...

Originally Posted by JaclynO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Gabi, shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get this sorted out for you asap! 
wink.gif
thx I did, well bf did and you guys fixed it super quick that's great service! I've worked doing cs and it always make me happy when I get good cs so that made me super happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also I'm really happy with my box, at first I was concerned cuz I couldn't find my Mia Bellezza items on their website so I emailed them and they haven't been launched yet! So no wonder I couldn't find them. I'm sorry I ever doubted you guys :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back