Wantable Winter Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone!

Just so you guys know, we launched a Vintage Glam Jewelry Collection and a new website design today! The makeup boxes will be even more curated for you, and you can even subscribe monthly now. 

We even have a "Buy One, Give Two Free" promotion happening this week only! When you purchase or subscribe to any box, you can give two to friends for free right away. Check out the details here:  Buy One Give Two FAQ  & check out the new site here:  www.wantable.co -

We're pumped to hear what you think 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by JaclynO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone!

Just so you guys know, we launched a Vintage Glam Jewelry Collection and a new website design today! The makeup boxes will be even more curated for you, and you can even subscribe monthly now. 

We even have a "Buy One, Give Two Free" promotion happening this week only! When you purchase or subscribe to any box, you can give two to friends for free right away. Check out the details here:  Buy One Give Two FAQ  & check out the new site here:  www.wantable.co -

We're pumped to hear what you think 
biggrin.gif

I couldnt justify signing up before, but i had to sign up for the jewlery. I was really pleased to be able to let two friends try it as well! So excited!

...can't get on their web site.  I keep getting an error message  "We're sorry, but something went wrong."

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

...can't get on their web site.  I keep getting an error message  "We're sorry, but something went wrong."
That happens to me too when I use google chrome, but when I use firefox I'm able to see the website.

So who wants to be my Friend?
biggrin.gif
 I want to go in for the "buy one get 2 free" deal but I don't have any friends who are obsessed as I am with makeup subs! PM me...
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by juraseka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

biggrin.gif
 I want to go in for the "buy one get 2 free" deal but I don't have any friends who are obsessed as I am with makeup subs! PM me...
smilehappyyes.gif
Me! I've been thinking hard about Wantable this last week or so.

Buy one get two free? I am there!

Originally Posted by juraseka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

biggrin.gif
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by JaclynO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! Thanks Nikki! 

Anyone else try the new quiz or jewelry? 
I have a quick question, my order just shipped, and i noticed a ring was included, are these rings that can be adjusted?

If anyone is looking for a "friend" I am up to the task!  I do not have anyone I know personally who would be into it.

I just got my shipping confirmation.  It says I will be getting:

I tried to guess at brands, but I'm not sure.  I thought I answered that I wasn't interested in perfume samples, but they are fine, and with luck they won't make me sneeze.  It will be fun to try some brands I've not heard of before.

High Def Eye Pencil Brown 1 Shipped  Tarte Emphaeyes?  Or Myface? Smoky Eye Creator Kohl Pencil Black 1 Shipped  Verhoeven? Eyeshadow Trio Crocodile Rock 1 Shipped  My Face? Mineral Blush Captive Glow 1 Shipped  Mia Belleza? Metallic Nail Polish Lumin-ICEcent 1 Shipped  Color Club? Doux Amour Sample 1 Shipped Sole Nero Sample 1 Shipped  Spadaro Kai Perfume Oil Sample 1 Shipped
I wish that we could still choose our boxes, but at the buy one get two free price that I got in on, it certainly should be good value. 

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

High Def Eye Pencil Brown 1 Shipped  Tarte Emphaeyes?  Or Myface?      
I think it IS  My Face Cosmetics, I got one with the same name and color and it's from them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back