Wantable Winter Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my shipping confirmation.  It says I will be getting:

I tried to guess at brands, but I'm not sure.  I thought I answered that I wasn't interested in perfume samples, but they are fine, and with luck they won't make me sneeze.  It will be fun to try some brands I've not heard of before.

High Def Eye Pencil Brown 1 Shipped  Tarte Emphaeyes?  Or Myface? Smoky Eye Creator Kohl Pencil Black 1 Shipped  Verhoeven? Eyeshadow Trio Crocodile Rock 1 Shipped  My Face? Mineral Blush Captive Glow 1 Shipped  Mia Belleza? Metallic Nail Polish Lumin-ICEcent 1 Shipped  Color Club? Doux Amour Sample 1 Shipped Sole Nero Sample 1 Shipped  Spadaro Kai Perfume Oil Sample 1 Shipped
I wish that we could still choose our boxes, but at the buy one get two free price that I got in on, it certainly should be good value. 
I really like the look of the eyeshadow

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone is looking for a "friend" I am up to the task!  I do not have anyone I know personally who would be into it.
I'm interested!

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine in. I love the jewlery box. The makeup box was missing a nail polish =
Can you tell me a little more about the jewelry box? I keep debating about doing it, but I'd like to know what kind of jewelry people have received.

Can you tell me a little more about the jewelry box? I keep debating about doing it, but I'd like to know what kind of jewelry people have received.
Ok I'll be at my comp shortly I'll post a spoiler with more info

I did the buy one get two and gave the two to my cousins. We all loved our stuff. I noticed when I got the shipping notice that one of my eyeliners was black, which I cannot use. I emailed to see if it was too late to sub out a brown, and it was. HOWEVER, the awesome CS is sending me a free brown! She made me feel very good about Wantable.

Does anyone know if this has a monthly skip like BA? I thought I read that it did, but now I cannot find. I would like to stay subbed but will not need it monthly.

Originally Posted by heath67013 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woohoo. Thank you so much!!!!
Here you go!

I watched the video before i got the box. The video hinted at 1920's and i filled out a beauty profile.

I received this black velvet ribbon. I am not sure what to do with it yet.

A key necklace.

I received a ring and was worried about the sizing but it is an elastic ring and stretches to fit your finger. I have a size 7 and it just fit me without having to stretch.

a broach

a bracelet

These pearls when extended are like 5 feet long, meant to be doubled up, or tied like the flapper style. They are a little heavy and don't feel like cheap hollow plastic pearls

For 36$ this is pretty great! i usually shop at Claire's and other cheap places and these pieces average to 6 dollars each (and the shipping's included so even less!) So it is pretty much a steal! I think there is a skip month option.

They give you a list of what you will get before you get it, but you don't know exactly what the items are.

I got my makeup box today! Everything looks really nice, can't wait to play with it. Not doing a spoiler since everyone's boxes are different...

The blushes look similar in the pic but are very different IRL...the Paula Dorf is a light pink, while the Mia Bellezza is a more coral-ish color.

I got: Swagger COsmetics loose eyeshadow in Dirty Martini - a gorgeous shimmer olive green.

Paula Dorf blush

Mia Bellezza blush

Benecos Natural Baked Eyeshadow - this is the prettiest greenish blue...LOVE.

Verhoeven highlighter stick (a super pretty vanilla color...really creamy. LOVE.)

Perfume samples by Spadaro and Kai.

In all, I'm happy! Can't wait to see how it all looks on.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my makeup box today! Everything looks really nice, can't wait to play with it. Not doing a spoiler since everyone's boxes are different...

The blushes look similar in the pic but are very different IRL...the Paula Dorf is a light pink, while the Mia Bellezza is a more coral-ish color.

I got: Swagger COsmetics loose eyeshadow in Dirty Martini - a gorgeous shimmer olive green.

Paula Dorf blush

Mia Bellezza blush

Benecos Natural Baked Eyeshadow - this is the prettiest greenish blue...LOVE.

Verhoeven highlighter stick (a super pretty vanilla color...really creamy. LOVE.)

Perfume samples by Spadaro and Kai.

In all, I'm happy! Can't wait to see how it all looks on.
I got that blush and it's nice, really pigmented too, so careful when applying :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also got the eye shadow and yes it's really cute! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here you go!

I like some of the stuff, but if it's your style I think it's worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so yay for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by heath67013 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much for sharing. Are you able to switch between makeup and jewelry?
i dont know but i would love it if they had that!

I got everything listed but i did not get the nail polish. i really am not sure why =  The lipgloss said medium to dark. i am not sure if that means skin color, and if it does, i choose light, so i am not sure why this was chosen, but i am glad because i wound up loving it. I am pretty happy that i chose to subscribe to the jewelery because it seems just a little more worth it.

Slinky Liquid Liner Bellbottom Blues 1 Shipped Lil' Bling Chrome Nail Polish Gilt-y 1 Shipped Lip Pop Gloss Hey Baby 1 Shipped Mineral Pressed Blush Melon 1 Shipped Loose Eyeshadow West Side 1 Shipped Highlighting Powder Champagne in the Bubble Bath 1 Shipped Kai Perfume Oil Sample

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got that blush and it's nice, really pigmented too, so careful when applying :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also got the eye shadow and yes it's really cute! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like some of the stuff, but if it's your style I think it's worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so yay for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
for mine, yeah it is my style. What i am hoping is they feature maybe different decades or styles every month like a theme. It seemed this one had the theme of the 1920s really glamorous. I know it might not be everyones cup of tea but i like it =]

I would love some 50's inspired stuff, tho I did love the pearl necklace you got(lol pearl necklace XD that always makes me laugh! XD) I'm not one to wear rings...until my bf puts a damn ring in my finger...but idk when or of that'll happen...I have baby hands and I just think THEY UGLY!(2 broke girls reference!)

I was so tempted by the jewelry but I'm glad I didn't get it because while it's all super pretty, it wouldn't have suited me - I just look stupid if I try to do the glam thing :'( . LOL.

I love the idea of having different decades or themes for the jewelry box though!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love some 50's inspired stuff, tho I did love the pearl necklace you got(lol pearl necklace XD that always makes me laugh! XD) I'm not one to wear rings...until my bf puts a damn ring in my finger...but idk when or of that'll happen...I have baby hands and I just think THEY UGLY!(2 broke girls reference!)
i just fell in love with you! lmao... anyways but yah seriously 50's would be awesome! maybe there is a way to request no rings like in the makeup box you can pick what you dont want. maybe they will add it =]

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was so tempted by the jewelry but I'm glad I didn't get it because while it's all super pretty, it wouldn't have suited me - I just look stupid if I try to do the glam thing :'( . LOL.

I love the idea of having different decades or themes for the jewelry box though!
the great thing, is they allow subscriptions or buying just the box for only 4 dollars more. its nice that if you see a box u like u can maybe buy it. leaves options open.

Back