Wantable Winter Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is scheduled for delivery on friday 
yay.gif

Mine will be here Wednesday! Here is what I got

Item Description Qty Status High Def Lip Pencil Wine 1 Shipped Mineral Pressed Blush Natural 1 Shipped Gigabite Lipstick Suga Mama 1 Shipped Mineral Pressed Blush Safari 1 Shipped Natural Baked Eyeshadow Melange 1 Shipped Doux Amour Sample 1 Shipped Sole Nero Sample 1 Shipped Kai Perfume Oil Sample 1 Shipped

Here are pictures of both of my boxes. One of them I won in the most recent MakeupTalk contest and another one I received from the company for free.

I don't have the swatches for two other polishes yet, but they'll be up later this week.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine will be here Wednesday! Here is what I got

Item Description Qty Status High Def Lip Pencil Wine 1 Shipped Mineral Pressed Blush Natural 1 Shipped Gigabite Lipstick Suga Mama 1 Shipped Mineral Pressed Blush Safari 1 Shipped Natural Baked Eyeshadow Melange 1 Shipped Doux Amour Sample 1 Shipped Sole Nero Sample 1 Shipped Kai Perfume Oil Sample 1 Shipped

Yay!  Mine shouldn't be too far behind yours .... I can't wait to get it!  

Loved the nail polish shades you got, I got basically the same as your second box, but with different shades, I love both Mia Bellezza products(blush and shadows), but I love the eye shadows the most!! what do you thin about em?

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Loved the nail polish shades you got, I got basically the same as your second box, but with different shades, I love both Mia Bellezza products(blush and shadows), but I love the eye shadows the most!! what do you thin about em?
I really liked them! Those eye shadows are super pigmented and will probably last me forever.

I know right? and super creamy too! Mine are purple and like a grey/purple and I loved them, I'm one of the few not afraid to rock purple :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Got my second box today and love it more than the first!! The only issue was with the Safari blush, because it does not match my skin tone (I am very fair). I did a quick swab on my arm and it confirmed it :-( Otherwise, delighted!

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!  Mine shouldn't be too far behind yours .... I can't wait to get it!  
Fingers crossed for you!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my second box today and love it more than the first!! The only issue was with the Safari blush, because it does not match my skin tone (I am very fair). I did a quick swab on my arm and it confirmed it :-( Otherwise, delighted!
I'm super pale and received the Safari blush too. I'm using it for face contouring and works perfectly!

Received my box today and I LOVE it!!!!!!

I would love to post some pictures if someone can tell me how to use the spoiler feature.
blink.gif

YAY!  There is a little black spoiler box in the menu bar. Click it, a window will pop up, fill in the text, save it, then submit the post. Thank you for the contouring info!  I am LOVING the

lip liner and lip color and eye shadow! SO pretty!

The box is a cream blush by Paula Dorf. I did take a picture but I'm not sure where it went! The eyeliner is a beautiful jade color.

Ok, so that was the first time I used the spoiler feature and somehow I triple guarded it. Lol!

I just wanted to tell you guys, that the customer service for wantable is fantastic!! When a nail polish was missing they not only replaced it but sent an additional color! I thought that was super sweet. (On my Son's account- he gifted the items to me). I feel kinda silly for being so skeptical of this company when i first heard about it
icon_neutral.gif

Back