Wantable Winter Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me personally it wouldn't accumulate because I wear a lot of jewelry. But with the subscription u can pause and skip months so if you wanted it quarterly you can pick and choose which months you want. As for being 10-15 for one piece it would be a good deal but I probably wouldn't subscribe since I loved how January included pretty much a whole look of jewelry. I had gotten pearls, a velvet ribbon, a gold key necklace, a vintage looking ring, a gold multi chained bracelets, and a broach. This month I only got two rings a necklace and a bracelet. I did love everything I go but I loved the first box more.

This is my January box http://statigr.am/p/369642517475853932_52555480

I couldn't post the actual pic in here so I just used to one from my ig.
Ooh i think i like your box more than mine...mostly because i can see myself wearing every piece whereas I think i'll only wear one or two in my box.

Hey Ladies! Nikki your box looks so great! We really love all of the January jewelry :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks so much for the feedback too, keep it coming! We really love hearing everything you guys have to say about the quality and styles, since we're trying to please you guys, after all! If you ever have ANY issues at all with things breaking or you don't like it, just send it back or email [email protected] for a replacement asap!

Just a heads up that it's selling quick, so if you're planning on placing an order, don't miss out! See your style selections here: http://www.wantable.co

Hey Ladies! Nikki your box looks so great! We really love all of the January jewelry :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks so much for the feedback too, keep it coming! We really love hearing everything you guys have to say about the quality and styles, since we're trying to please you guys, after all! If you ever have ANY issues at all with things breaking or you don't like it, just send it back or email [email protected] for a replacement asap! Just a heads up that it's selling quick, so if you're planning on placing an order, don't miss out! See your style selections here: http://www.wantable.co
I did contact customer service and they are sending a replacement. Your cs team really is helpful and fast!

CS is awesome. If I needed this much makeup, I would get a box every month just because I love them!  Jaclyn, I was told you may introduce  a skip option like Beauty Army. Please let us know if that happens!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CS is awesome. If I needed this much makeup, I would get a box every month just because I love them!  Jaclyn, I was told you may introduce  a skip option like Beauty Army. Please let us know if that happens!
Hi Nellie!

We do have a skip option! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If you visit the site and subscribe, it will be in your drop down menu every month! You can skip or cancel anytime!

Here is my Wantable box, my very first. I am very happy with it!
I actually recieved the silver gloss in my box last month. The tube is made of really hard plastic and I have a tough time getting the gloss out of the tube. Let me know if you have better luck with yours. Maybe I'm doing something wrong lol.

Spoiler!!

Spring is launching Monday, and we've got big news! We now carry:

29 Cosmetics

Bombshell 

Cailyn 

Darla

Whip Hand 

Real Techniques Brushes

Eco Tools Brushes

..and more, including brand new colors from Color Club, our fave polishes!

AND this week... we're having a flash sale! to clear out some inventory! Here's the link: https://www.wantable.co/events/mia-bellezza

Check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks guys!! 
wink.gif

Excited about the brushes and 29 Cosmetics, I might have to grab one of those spring boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually recieved the silver gloss in my box last month. The tube is made of really hard plastic and I have a tough time getting the gloss out of the tube. Let me know if you have better luck with yours. Maybe I'm doing something wrong lol.
Mine is very hard to get out too. You would never be able to use the whole tube. I can see bunches being wasted.

Hey Ladies! 

So.. we have some exclusive news... Robert Jones will be curating our March box! Robert is a world renowned makeup artist with his own beauty school - http://www.robertjonesbeauty.com/ - and a ton of followers loyal to his tips and tricks!

You can watch the intro video here!

Have you guys ever heard of him? What do you think? as usual.. we always need (and love!) your input! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No, I've never heard of Robert Jones, but that shouldn't be too shocking, as I am not actually a huge makeup maven.  ;-)

However, I DID just order a March box, since this service seems too interesting to ignore.  I am a professional though, so hoping I get some office appropriate stuff...

Originally Posted by JaclynO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Ladies! 

So.. we have some exclusive news... Robert Jones will be curating our March box! Robert is a world renowned makeup artist with his own beauty school - http://www.robertjonesbeauty.com/ - and a ton of followers loyal to his tips and tricks!

Have you guys ever heard of him? What do you think? as usual.. we always need (and love!) your input! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just subscribed and I'm so excited to see what is in my March box! Does anyone know when they ship out?

My shipping date is listed as March 9, but that may be based on the day of the month I subscribed???

Originally Posted by KrankyJulie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, I've never heard of Robert Jones, but that shouldn't be too shocking, as I am not actually a huge makeup maven.  ;-)

However, I DID just order a March box, since this service seems too interesting to ignore.  I am a professional though, so hoping I get some office appropriate stuff...
I got my first box last month.  Every single item was something I could wear at work, and I work at a pretty conservative place (e.g., dress is still "business attire", none of that "business casual" stuff, even on Fridays in the summer).

I am somewhat torn between getting the Robert Jones box or letting wantable pick for me.  They did such a good job last month, and I'm not sure I'd ever use the green eyeshadow.  Wantable does seem to ship based on when your order went in (my first box shipped 2/17 -- next is scheduled to ship 3/17).

@Jaclyn -- I never heard of Robert Jones, but I'm not in the business and don't really follow much fashion news or info.  I like the box a lot, though -- just not sure it's for me (see above).

This is my first month trying Wantable and I am in love so far!! I actually purchased a regular box for March and the Robert Jones box. They are both great and everything in both boxes is good quality and very usable colors! 
icon_biggrin.gif

I just got my first box and inside was:

[SIZE=medium]Lavera - Organic Lip Gloss Almond Kiss #4 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Lavera - Soft Eyeliner Brown [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]29 Cosmetics - Crush Cheek Blusher Blush Rose [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Color Club - Matte-Ified Base/Top Coat [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Benecos - Natural Baked Eyeshadow Mokka [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Milu Beauty - Amber Sugar Scrub Sample [/SIZE]

The retail value of the box is listed as $88.99, which I tend to believe.  I haven't tried everything you, but that lip gloss is AMAZING!

This is the perfect box, and is just what I would have bought for myself!  Very very happy!

Back