Wantable Winter Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just fell in love with you! lmao... anyways but yah seriously 50's would be awesome! maybe there is a way to request no rings like in the makeup box you can pick what you dont want. maybe they will add it =]
lmao!! yes I so LOVE everything 50's...cars...clothes...jewelry everything! and if they do add that option I might get at least one box(hopefully a 50's one ofc :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

lmao!! yes I so LOVE everything 50's...cars...clothes...jewelry everything! and if they do add that option I might get at least one box(hopefully a 50's one ofc :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)
If I see it as a monthly theme I'll make sure to let u know!! =]

My box came today!  I can't believe how quick the shipping was!  Everything is full sized, and I guessed correctly on brands.  They also included a bracelet from their jewelry line from a FB bonus they ran.  The bracelet is really fun sparkly silver beads.  I don't know that I want to order monthly as that would be way too much makeup for me, but I will certainly order again.

I really like this company- truly nice people in CS! I am canceling Ipsy so I can order a box quarterly!

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box came today!  I can't believe how quick the shipping was!  Everything is full sized, and I guessed correctly on brands.  They also included a bracelet from their jewelry line from a FB bonus they ran.  The bracelet is really fun sparkly silver beads.  I don't know that I want to order monthly as that would be way too much makeup for me, but I will certainly order again.

I did some quick swatches of my products...everything is really nice!

Swatches are on bare skin with no primer, applied with my finger.

From top:

Verhoeven highlight stick

MiabelleZZa blush in Allure

Paula Dorf cheek color in Ecstasy

benecos eyeshadow in Amazing applied dry (top) and wet (bottom)

and Swagger cosmetics eyeshadow in Dirty Martini.

The blushes are super amazing and pigmented! I haven't worn the shadows yet but they are beautiful. I am in love with the highlight stick and I've worn it daily.

I've never worn a highlight stick, or any highlighter.  What does one do with it?

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never worn a highlight stick, or any highlighter.  What does one do with it?
I use it to highlight the tops of my cheekbones, a little on the middle of my nose sometimes, and brow bone...just adds a little glowiness and makes my skin look healthy.

I use it to highlight the tops of my cheekbones, a little on the middle of my nose sometimes, and brow bone...just adds a little glowiness and makes my skin look healthy.
That highlighter looks really nice.. So jealous! My box came yesterday, I'll use everything in it except the black eyeliner but my sister already claimed it for herself and she loves it. I have to take pics for my blog later so I'll post them on here too so everyone can see the products i received. I am truly impressed with this company. Between the products and the customer service (and we all know CS can make it or break it) this is definitely a sub I highly recommend.

LOVING my box!  Totally thinking about snagging another one while the deal is going.  PM me if you are interested :)

I love the pictures. Keep them coming.
biggrin.gif

They did the cutest thing with the packaging which I will not spoil for you guys but it was adorbs!

This is what I got:

Item Description Qty Status Highlighting Powder Champagne in the Bubble Bath 1 Shipped Light Up Lip Gloss Kiss Me 1 Shipped In True Fashion Polish Personal Stylist 1 Shipped Eye Color Glimmer Nymph 1 Shipped Soft Eyeliner Brown 1 Shipped Doux Amour Sample 1 Shipped Sole Nero Sample 1 Shipped Kai Perfume Oil Sample 1 Shipped

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what I got:

Item Description Qty Status Highlighting Powder Champagne in the Bubble Bath 1 Shipped Light Up Lip Gloss Kiss Me 1 Shipped In True Fashion Polish Personal Stylist 1 Shipped Eye Color Glimmer Nymph 1 Shipped Soft Eyeliner Brown 1 Shipped Doux Amour Sample 1 Shipped Sole Nero Sample 1 Shipped Kai Perfume Oil Sample 1 Shipped

I love number 1!!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have number 1, but haven't used it, how is it?
pretty shimmery but not over the top. I am pretty light skinned (right now because the sun is just not my friend...) and it leaves me with like a glowy complexion.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

pretty shimmery but not over the top. I am pretty light skinned (right now because the sun is just not my friend...) and it leaves me with like a glowy complexion.
yay might have to open it up, that sounds nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back