• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Total Beauty All Boxes Including New Grab Bags - 2 Fer $30

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Being an anti aging product junkie, I am getting two of that box. I have yet to be disappointed in any of their boxes.

Now this was a "Black friday" sale but it just went through for me.  Oh and they ship free and VERY fast!

Code = 2FOR30

◾The Green Your Routine Collection
◾The Anti-Aging Grab Bag
◾The Essentials Grab Bag
◾The Illuminating Grab Bag
◾The Jetsetter Grab Bag
◾The Bombshell Grab Bag
◾All About Hair Collection
◾The Summer Prep Collection

http://www.totalbeauty.com/shops/collections?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=elovesd

Last edited by a moderator:
Being an anti aging product junkie, I am getting two of that box. I have yet to be disappointed in any of their boxes.

Now this was a "Black friday" sale but it just went through for me. Oh and they ship free and VERY fast!

Code = 2FOR30

◾The Green Your Routine Collection

◾The Anti-Aging Grab Bag

◾The Essentials Grab Bag

◾The Illuminating Grab Bag

◾The Jetsetter Grab Bag

◾The Bombshell Grab Bag

◾All About Hair Collection

◾The Summer Prep Collection

http://www.totalbeauty.com/shops/collections?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=elovesd
I took advantage of this deal as well:

◾The Anti-Aging Grab Bag

◾The Essentials Grab Bag

◾The Jetsetter Grab Bag

◾The Bombshell Grab Bag

For $60 and free shipping, I'm getting items valued at $250! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmm, for some reason the code gave me $20 off

totalbeauty.JPG

Same here :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They certainly did ship fast. Although this took a few days longer than usual, I did not expect this quick since there was a run on that site. LOL... My normal experience is that they ship next working day.
I can't wait to see what we get. (Happy dance....)

Hey thought here... The grab bags.... Will there be multiple variations for them? If this is leftover stuff, I suspect what may be in mine. And I wonder if I will get two different ones if there are multi variations. Takes an extra thought on their part, but much appreciated

They certainly did ship fast. Although this took a few days longer than usual, I did not expect this quick since there was a run on that site. LOL... My normal experience is that they ship next working day.

I can't wait to see what we get. (Happy dance....)

Hey thought here... The grab bags.... Will there be multiple variations for them? If this is leftover stuff, I suspect what may be in mine. And I wonder if I will get two different ones if there are multi variations. Takes an extra thought on their part, but much appreciated
That would be great since I ordered additional boxes the second day (couldn't resist) - but usually, the only variation is shade (such as with lipstick) or type (such as with face masks) but we will see :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered anti-aging and bombshell.  Tracking says it should be here tomorrow.  :w00t:

All 8 of mine are coming tomorrow. I got one of each. I have problems. I feel like Becky Brandon in Confessions of a Shopaholic, but instead of couture, I'm buying random beauty products. Either way, I need an intervention.

Which type did you order? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RUN (don't walk) HERE as soon as you get the today ones and let us know what you got!!!!!
I will :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It will probably be late (6pm or later) because my mailman takes his sweet time delivering the mail :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered every grab bag except illuminating the first day and the second day I bought an additional anti-aging and bombshell (I am not sure which boxes are coming today)

I have a problem with the word mystery or grab bag :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for linking that!  The illuminating was sold out by the time I found out about the sale - it would have been my first choice, before the bombshell.  =(  I think I would have liked this box had I gotten it, but there's nothing I'm really heartbroken about not having. 

Here's hoping I'm much more excited by the bombshell!  =)

Back