• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Total Beauty All Boxes Including New Grab Bags - 2 Fer $30

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received two boxes today: anti-aging and bombshell

There are items I will give away but am thrilled with each box - wonderful for $10 a box! :D

image.jpg anti-aging

image.jpg bombshell

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!  There's a good bit in those!  Hard to tell what some of the stuff is - do you actually look at the items and believe they're worth what they said they were worth?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo! There's a good bit in those! Hard to tell what some of the stuff is - do you actually look at the items and believe they're worth what they said they were worth?
In the anti-aging the purlisse is full size ($55) - so everything else totals $30 - believable :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The other box is worth $50 - also believable :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Today I got the All About Hair box. I LOVE it, it's my first TBC box. I also ordered the Anti-Aging box but I havent gotten the shipping confirmation yet. I got one confirmation and I assumed they'd both come together but the box I got was the Hair box only. Anyone else waiting on Shipping? Did you guys get separate shipping confirmations too? I hope I don't have to call them to find out where my other box is. 

So that's where I got that $26 nail polish from? ( In the Bombshell box)

Gosh that is a lot of stuff! Wowza!! I use the Pureliss with sunscreen on my neck and chest vs. the hundred dollar plus moisturizer samples I use on my face.

Oh - didn't notice that... but it makes more sense.  Glitter makes your inner 13-year-old squeal with glee.  =)

Oh - didn't notice that... but it makes more sense.  Glitter makes your inner 13-year-old squeal with glee.  =)
We may not even get the same. Being it is a grab bag,what we get may depend on what handful of stuff is "grabbed".

But we will make for some happy youngins in our families if we do get the same.

We may not even get the same. Being it is a grab bag,what we get may depend on what handful of stuff is "grabbed".

But we will make for some happy youngins in our families if we do get the same.
It is not a true "grab bag" - the only difference (if any) is the colors - that is how other total beauty collections work.

Noticed this after reading the contents of other people's grab bags :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It is not a true "grab bag" - the only difference (if any) is the colors - that is how other total beauty collections work.

Noticed this after reading the contents of other people's grab bags :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Did you see the other ladies post here about the shipping? I was waiting for someone to answer her, I only got one tracking notice like she did. How many did you get? Was it one per collection?

I got a confirmation of my order, which had both boxes on it.  I got one tracking number.  I'm assuming they'll come together, but I guess I shall see tomorrow!

Did you see the other ladies post here about the shipping? I was waiting for someone to answer her, I only got one tracking notice like she did. How many did you get? Was it one per collection?
I received two 1) 4 box order 2) 2 box order - oddly enough, 2) came today even though I ordered it a day later

I got a confirmation of my order, which had both boxes on it.  I got one tracking number.  I'm assuming they'll come together, but I guess I shall see tomorrow!
But,DevinMcWhite82 got one tracking notice and only 1 box showed up out of two. I am wondering if we are seeing a problem here... Mine sat at tracking doing nothing for some time, so I will not be seeing it until Monday. They used 2 day priority shipping. And it shipped from the state next to mine.

Ya know how Tobygirl posted the Bombshell pic up above? It appears that someone posted a pic on facebook, and I counted 19 products! Could they be combining them in the same box?

Da bomb.jpg

But,DevinMcWhite82 got one tracking notice and only 1 box showed up out of two. I am wondering if we are seeing a problem here... Mine sat at tracking doing nothing for some time, so I will not be seeing it until Monday. They used 2 day priority shipping. And it shipped from the state next to mine.

Ya know how Tobygirl posted the Bombshell pic up above? It appears that someone posted a pic on facebook, and I counted 19 products! Could they be combining them in the same box?

Da bomb.jpg
Someone contacted customer service and was told the contents of two of the grab bags:
This is what I was told should be in the anti-aging:

Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel – Trade Winds

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter – Sorbet

Suntegrity – Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer

Juara Candlenut Body Creme

100% Pure – honey & virgin coconut resorative shampoo

Pur-lisse – Pur-Protect SPF 30

Skiin – Smoothing and Soothing Eye Cream sample

This is what I was told should be in the Essentials:

NYX Color Lip Balm

nelson j Healing Mask Packets

Dove Go Sleeveless Deodorant

Nelson Argan Oil Non-Foaming Shampoo

Bioelements – Pumice Peel

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

Racinne- Ultimate Aqua Blanc Brightening Mask

The Honest Company Lotion

Skiin – Smoothing and Soothing Eye Cream sample

It sounds like my essentials bag was combined with one and my anti-aging was combined with another (either jetsetter or bombshell)

Although, in neither did I receive the Skiin sample - weird!

Regardless, if that is the case I will know tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You know what? It oould be that you have the boxes reversed. That would explain the eye shadow and sparkles...
I think I remember from the descriptions that anti-aging said something for lips and nails, and bombshell said eyes.  Don't see a polish in the second box - but I don't see an eye product, either?

That box with the 19 items is really something!!!  :w00t:

I think I remember from the descriptions that anti-aging said something for lips and nails, and bombshell said eyes.  Don't see a polish in the second box - but I don't see an eye product, either?

That box with the 19 items is really something!!!  :w00t:
I noticed polish in both boxes. Yeah that 19 product box is crazy awesome. If that is just one box alone, my goodness... That can't be... Although I wish would be.

I recognize 3 of those 19 box items from previous antiaging boxes I got. For example, the Astara (spelling?), polish, and the babor face cream. There are also Multiple face masks, small packets of body lotion, and 4 argan oil products. If this wasn't the anti aging box, it should be.

Latest posts

Back