Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh. Literally the only survey I've gotten since signing up was the one about my address that is perpetually there and won't go away. Absolutely nothing else.
Same here! I've kind of given up : (

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here! I've kind of given up : (
Me too. Guess it's not for me. BzzAgent has been a success though. I'm currently doing my 6th campaign and I've only been signed up since November.

I got in on the redken hair study too. Filled out survey this morning and they emailed saying I was in and they'll be sending 4 products. Excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got in on the redken hair study too. Filled out survey this morning and they emailed saying I was in and they'll be sending 4 products. Excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow! 4 products! I'm jealous!  No email for me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow! 4 products! I'm jealous!  No email for me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Same :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I really would love to try out Redken products, since that's what they use where I get my hair done.

edited to change misspelling.

I finally qualified to receive products! YAY! I'm getting the Redken, which I'm super excited about it. Do you think it's full size stuff or generous sample sizes? I'm excited that it's a new line we get to test.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally qualified to receive products! YAY! I'm getting the Redken, which I'm super excited about it. Do you think it's full size stuff or generous sample sizes? I'm excited that it's a new line we get to test.
It didn't say but if it is sample size they will have to be pretty deluxe samples since this is a 10 day study.  But I'm so excited.. I was reading about their diamond oil line last night and it sounds really interesting. Can't wait to get it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did y

I'm in the study too! So excited it's Redken!
Did you just get the email for the survey or did you do it before? I would love to do this but haven't seen anything about it.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did y

Did you just get the email for the survey or did you do it before?

I would love to do this but haven't seen anything about it.
I got the survey several days ago (less than a week ago, I think), and was notified that I was accepted yesterday by email.

I don't remember if Allure ever did an initial demographics and preferences survey when signing up to be a Beauty Enthusiast, but I get the sense this specific study is for those with damaged hair, since these Redken products are marketing themselves that way.

Ok, guess I am out of luck for this one then. I hope you guys get nice sized products, how fun!

hello guys, i finally got in ! so excited bc i never qualify for this or the Loreal one! products are supposte to be here by the 19th right? (the diomand shine study). I love hair products and my hair is super dry and frizzy. Always looking for products to remedy that.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not hard to use at all but the little UV light does absolutely nothing.
It's consoling to know that I'm not the only person who couldn't get them to harden. I really tried my best and spent a very long time on it, but the coating would not harden for me. I tried shaking the bottle up an insane amount of time and then tried again, nothing. So sad, because the color they sent me was a really pretty metallic red. Even if it had worked, though, it was still very time consuming.

for those of you who got in on the diomand shine study was just going to let everyone know i received my kit today..its 4 FS products! so excited!

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
for those of you who got in on the diomand shine study was just going to let everyone know i received my kit today..its 4 FS products! so excited!
I'm so jealous! I'm worried because it's close to the 19th and I still haven't gotten mine. Would you mind telling me how they were delivered (usps, ups, fedex)? I'm very excited because I never qualify for these things and I'm going crazy waiting for the mailman everyday so any info would be VERY appreciated ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Latest posts

Back