Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BeautyLoverIT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's all I have gotten so far too and it won't disappear even though I have updated it like three times..
Same. I have no idea what's up with that.

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same. I have no idea what's up with that.
I think it just stays there and you can change it in case you move or something ^^

Did anyone ever hear anything back from them about the Sally Hansen nail strips?  I'm pretty sure they said they would get in touch with us to review them.  I want to make sure I didn't miss anything!

I think they said we should be contacted around March 28th so it should be soon. 

I got my email about the Sally Hansen nails today also.

Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got the email now.  My allure test panel sense must have been tingling. 

I was sent a prequalification survey for a haircare regimen yesterday. Hope I get in!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because I can't be the only one lol....
Heh. Literally the only survey I've gotten since signing up was the one about my address that is perpetually there and won't go away. Absolutely nothing else.

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heh. Literally the only survey I've gotten since signing up was the one about my address that is perpetually there and won't go away. Absolutely nothing else.
I got the toothpaste one a few months back but that address one just wont go away lol

Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was sent a prequalification survey for a haircare regimen yesterday. Hope I get in!
I just got the email today.  But, I really really hope I get in.  I love my hair (some days) so this will be perfect for me.

Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got this too! my first one... I hope I get in. I love trying new haircare products! 

Latest posts

Back