Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WHAT SURVEYS ON FACEBOOK? My account never updates with surveys so I never get the chance to try to qualify. Is there another way to do the surveys?
I haven't done anything  thru Facebook.  This foundation trial came thru an email I received asking me to log on and complete the survey.  

I signed up but don't think I am on the Facebook page.  Does anyone have a link to the Facebook?  Thanks!

Oh it's not on fb? I'm sorry I must have been thinking of a different program that I couldn't participate in. I might have to sign up for this one. Is it anything like influenster? I really didn't like influenster bc the surveys were so long.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh it's not on fb? I'm sorry I must have been thinking of a different program that I couldn't participate in. I might have to sign up for this one. Is it anything like influenster? I really didn't like influenster bc the surveys were so long.
I'm not familiar with Influenster but I can attest to this being short and easy 
claps.gif

Got my Sally Hansen kit today! Came with the starter kit and an additional set of strips! So excited!

Awesome!! I was hoping we would get the starter kits and the additional set is an added bonus.  Hopefully I get mine today too, I can't wait to try them.

Do you mind stating what part of the country you live in?  I am on the west coast so I assume it will be a few days and the email did state to give them till 3/11/13 (in mine at least) TIA!

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my Sally Hansen kit today! Came with the starter kit and an additional set of strips! So excited!

Do you mind stating what part of the country you live in?  I am on the west coast so I assume it will be a few days and the email did state to give them till 3/11/13 (in mine at least) TIA!
I'm on the East Coast. Saratoga Springs, NY to be exact.

O.O lmao you are so close to me lol I read this and closed and then looked back and realized it lawl I'm in Ballston Lake XD

Awesome!  Thanks!  So it will probably be end of week for me!  One last question USPS or UPS?  I saw some ladies who were doing a foundation one said they came UPS but I am not sure if it is all of their stuff or some of their stuff comes UPS.

O.O lmao you are so close to me lol I read this and closed and then looked back and realized it lawl I'm in Ballston Lake XD
Wow! Small world! I live off of exit 12. We just got stationed here because my husband is instructing at the Naval nuclear station.

Awesome!  Thanks!  So it will probably be end of week for me!  One last question USPS or UPS?  I saw some ladies who were doing a foundation one said they came UPS but I am not sure if it is all of their stuff or some of their stuff comes UPS.
It came UPS. Keep your eyes peeled. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow! Small world! I live off of exit 12. We just got stationed here because my husband is instructing at the Naval nuclear station.
lmao IKR! Exit 9 here ^^

Thank you!  Luckily UPS tends to stop by after I get home from work so I will make sure to keep an eye out!

It came UPS. Keep your eyes peeled.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It came UPS. Maybe you'll get it tomorrow. If not I would let them know.
Have you received the survey yet?  I thought it was only going to be 4 days.  I have gotten any emails so I wonder what's up?

That's where I was born!! I never lived there though as I was adopted, but I was raised and still do live in upstate (though you would probably call it more central NY).

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you received the survey yet?  I thought it was only going to be 4 days.  I have gotten any emails so I wonder what's up?
I'm in the Revlon foundation study too and I haven't gotten any emails or been contacted with the follow-up survey either....hmm. They said I should be contacted on Mar. 6th. Has anyone else been contacted or tried to reach out to them?

Back