Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It came UPS. Maybe you'll get it tomorrow. If not I would let them know.
Thanks for letting me know how it was shipped.  If I don't get it tomorrow, I'll email them.  What did you get in your package?  

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for letting me know how it was shipped.  If I don't get it tomorrow, I'll email them.  What did you get in your package?  
I got two bottles of Revlon Colorstay and instructions on how to apply it. I'm so excited! We get to wear makeup for research! Fun!!!

I got two bottles of Revlon Colorstay and instructions on how to apply it. I'm so excited! We get to wear makeup for research! Fun!!!
I can't wait!  I pray mine comes tomorrow!!!!!

Originally Posted by kat46 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I must be too old or something. I've only gotten one survey since I signed up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I honestly don't know how long I've been signed up, but it's been a super long time. And unless I'm completely missing them, I have yet to get one survey. I might have to cry:(
icon_frown.gif

I just signed up, I hope I get some goodies to play with aka research! I would love the Revlon Colorstay one!

Got into the Sally Hansen insta gel strips.  I wonder if they will send the starter kit with the light and top coat...

Got into the Sally Hansen insta gel strips.  I wonder if they will send the starter kit with the light and top coat...
I hope they do, or it would just seem pointless to me. Ya know? You can't properly test a product without all of the pieces.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope they do, or it would just seem pointless to me. Ya know? You can't properly test a product without all of the pieces.
That's true.  If they do it would be awesome.  I can't wait to see what color they send out.

The only survey I've gotten since signing up is an address update one...which doesn't even make sense since I got it like a week after signing up...

Which 2 did you get?  I got Medium Beige and Fresh Beige.  I think the Fresh Beige will work better for me since it has a warm undertone.  How bout you?  I love  playing with makeup (especially when its FREE)  

I got the Ivory and Buff. I'm using Buff though it's slightly too light for me. With my powder it still looks good. I agree playing with free makeup is the BEST! I also got a BzzAgent kit for Neutrogena cosmetics so I have a lot of free makeup this week! Works out well since I'm on a no-buy for March.

I got the Ivory and Buff. I'm using Buff though it's slightly too light for me. With my powder it still looks good. I agree playing with free makeup is the BEST! I also got a BzzAgent kit for Neutrogena cosmetics so I have a lot of free makeup this week! Works out well since I'm on a no-buy for March.
SWEET!  I tell ya, I have 2 of the Neutrogena lip balms and I LOVE them (Sweet Watermelon is my fave)!!!! You are one lucky girl 
biggrin.gif
  Im still testing the L'Oreal lipstick which I got 3 lipsticks to try.  I'm in the Bzzagent Garnier overnight peel and Garnier Olia campaigns as well.  I'm going to be sad next week when Mr. UPS guy doesnt bring me any goodies 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you all do the surveys through facebook or is there another way to qualify?
WHAT SURVEYS ON FACEBOOK? My account never updates with surveys so I never get the chance to try to qualify. Is there another way to do the surveys?

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WHAT SURVEYS ON FACEBOOK? My account never updates with surveys so I never get the chance to try to qualify. Is there another way to do the surveys?
This...Surveys?? On FACEBOOK?? Color me surprised!!

Back