Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no new survey for me either, still only have the address update, but my address is correct. for those that have been in this for awhile, how often do you tend to get new surveys?

Originally Posted by jaclynsmusings /img/forum/go_quote.gif

no new survey for me either, still only have the address update, but my address is correct. for those that have been in this for awhile, how often do you tend to get new surveys?
same with mine :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have not received any surveys, just the address update.

I got the package today. It is the Crest 3D white toothpaste 4 oz. and the whitening rinse 8 oz. ( it was left on doorstep by UPS ground. )

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got an email today saying i've been selected for the Revlon ColorStay makeup trial.

Me too!  It said I would receive both colors I selected and the study would conclude on March 6th.......Im super excited!!!!! 
dance.gif

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too!  It said I would receive both colors I selected and the study would conclude on March 6th.......Im super excited!!!!! 
dance.gif
Me too!!!! This is my first trial and I'm so excited! I love trying different foundations!!!!

The email said we are supposed to have the product by Feb. 27th I believe. Has anyone gotten it yet? I haven't.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The email said we are supposed to have the product by Feb. 27th I believe. Has anyone gotten it yet? I haven't.
I havent yet but I still need to check my mailbox today.  I hope we get it soon!  I've been stalking my mailbox for the last 2 weeks 
ninja.gif

Me! I got in too! I am so excited! This is the 1st thing I have ever gotten from Allure Beauty Enthusiasts.  I get Bzz Agent campaigns pretty frequently and am a member of the L'oreal testing panel but never get selcted for any of their stuff!

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was chosen for the Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips trial. I am sooo excited! Did anyone else get in?

I signed up for this a few months back and got a few emails about surveys, but they always redirect to facebook. I don't use fb so I guess I can't participate.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was chosen for the Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips trial. I am sooo excited! Did anyone else get in?
I got in that one and I'm thrilled!

Back