Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in love with the purple nail polish :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i love when people post their hauls on their kitchen or bathrooms counters. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm such a real estate / interior finish slut ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> pretty colors! And congrats on being the first to get their box. I realized yesterday I have dozens of hair products, but no masks!! Can't wait.

Originally Posted by pvtfridays /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was like 1750 and got mine at like 3 pm today (tracking that is)
I was 1856 and got tracking at 4:28 to give people an idea! 

Hello!

This is my first post on MUT, but I have been stalking these forums for almost 6 months now. This is my first Allure Beauty Box and I am so exited that I received it today. I created an unboxing video on Youtube that I wanted to share with you: 

Also here are a few pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mod Edit - Hello! I've embedded the video for you!
smile.gif
Please be sure to read the Makeuptalk Terms of Service in regards to Youtube videos
, thank you!

My box is n Hodgkins, IL! Delivery tomorrow. Yippee!
That's what mine says too. I have a hard time believing it'll make it to Iowa by morning to go on the truck, but we'll see.

Pretty sure both my allure box and ulta order are on the same truck/sorting facility in Hodgson, IL because they were both scanned there a few minutes apart! I am loving that SH glitter polish too!!

It's the Sally Hansen dupe of across the universe by Deborah Lippmann !!! I knew I should have gotten lady sings the blues all that time ago when I got ATU. I have had many more opportunities to get this polish on super sale and ones like it, but never see lady sings the blues.

Originally Posted by Jczvikli /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello!

This is my first post on MUT, but I have been stalking these forums for almost 6 months now. This is my first Allure Beauty Box and I am so exited that I received it today. I created an unboxing video on Youtube that I wanted to share with you: http://youtu.be/S8syyVVzj5M

Also here are a few pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Loving that SH polish!! I almost bought the Deborah Lippmann that looks exactly like that one!  Glad I didn't!

My box should be here tomorrow! I feel like a kid on Christmas night waiting for my presents!

I really, really hope they're sending variations and that I don't get that SH glitter! I already have Across the Universe, and I don't wear it often enough to warrant also having the SH one. (I ordered two, so I'll be going through both of them to see whether there's one color variation I want more than the other before I take one of them to the office for a coworker. I'm cinsidering my choice of variations to be my finder's fee for ordering a box for her. Our tastes do not overlap, so the chances of her wanting a color I have claimed is slim to none.)

Originally Posted by seabreeze /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Loving that SH polish!! I almost bought the Deborah Lippmann that looks exactly like that one!  Glad I didn't!

My box should be here tomorrow! I feel like a kid on Christmas night waiting for my presents!
I have the Lippmann, and honestly, it kind of blows! It needs polish thinner because it's so thick. I love how it looks, but putting it on is a pain in the rear! I got it for a gift, and it does look nice, so I can't complain. LoL. I'm excited to compare it to the Sally Hansen version side by side!

I'm so sad about that Sally Hansen polish, because I too bought the Lippmann version (and naturally that is the only Lippmann I own). I agree with Imberis, though, that it is reallly really hard to work with, so I'm interested to see if the SH is easier to work with !

That's what mine says too. I have a hard time believing it'll make it to Iowa by morning to go on the truck, but we'll see.
Mine's in Northbrook, and that's from where it will be delivered. My UPS man is always so nice!

Originally Posted by Jczvikli /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello!

This is my first post on MUT, but I have been stalking these forums for almost 6 months now. This is my first Allure Beauty Box and I am so exited that I received it today. I created an unboxing video on Youtube that I wanted to share with you: 

Mod Edit - Hello! I've embedded the video for you!
smile.gif
Please be sure to read the Makeuptalk Terms of Service in regards to Youtube videos
, thank you!
Welcome to Makeuptalk and thank you so much for the awesome video and pictures!
biggrin.gif

Btw, totally random question....is that Baker Street from the July Glossybox on your nails?! Cause if so then we are twinsies right now!
beer.gif

Latest posts

Back