Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they switched out the Simple Foaming Cleanser too. The cover of the booklet still shows it, but I received Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer which is what is pictured in the book.
I'd rather have the moisurizer since there is already a cleanser
Damn. Yeah, there's another cleanser, but I had specifically wanted this one.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I remember we were unsure about the Simple cleanser/moisturizer before the boxes even shipped, because the picture had one thing and the caption already had the other. I'm perfectly fine with the moisturizer. I also got the serum instead of the hair oil, which is also fine with me.

It seems that the only variation between boxes will be the Sally Hansen polish, everyone will get the purple Sation and the All Laced Up nail strips.

My box came, and happily I got Please Sea Me instead of the glitter that I already have. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OOOoooo purdy!!

I remember we were unsure about the Simple cleanser/moisturizer before the boxes even shipped, because the picture had one thing and the caption already had the other. I'm perfectly fine with the moisturizer. I also got the serum instead of the hair oil, which is also fine with me.

It seems that the only variation between boxes will be the Sally Hansen polish, everyone will get the purple Sation and the All Laced Up nail strips.

My box came, and happily I got Please Sea Me instead of the glitter that I already have. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was looking forward to trying the Simple cleanser as well since I love their wipes. I love the color of Please Sea Me...hope I get that!

Originally Posted by Boulderbon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was looking forward to trying the Simple cleanser as well since I love their wipes. I love the color of Please Sea Me...hope I get that!
I was kind of looking forward to the Simple cleanser, too...but I guess when I look at it, I have a ton of cleansers right now and not many moisturizers, so I suppose I'm better off. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you get it, too...it's a beautiful color!

I'd be totally happy with any of the SH polishes as thus far I don't have any of the colors shown! However that glitter one looks GORGEOUS!

Hooray it's allure box delivery day! I can't wait to see which polish I get, I think I love them all and might need to trade or buy for the ones I don't get! I think I'll be in trouble when my bf sees this big box + my ulta order on the front step hehe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I still don't have a tracking number, so I emailed Allure last night, will see what they say. I just want my box....

I JUST got mine dropped off, I got the SH nail polish in Jungle Gem, and instead of the Tibolli Oil, i got the GK hair serum, oh well. On a side note, the Burt's Bees lip balm is an interesting flavor
icon_rolleyes.gif

I JUST got mine dropped off, I got the SH nail polish in Jungle Gem, and instead of the Tibolli Oil, i got the GK hair serum, oh well. On a side note, the Burt's Bees lip balm is an interesting flavor :icon_roll  
I tried the neutrogeana mask and the GK serum this morning. Love it! I've loved everything of theirs I've tried. My hair loves That spray from last box. You don't need much of the serum. I used less that a pea size. If you have Gk stuff send it my way!!!! :)

How is the GK serum for frizz? My hair is giant today, and I have to go to a networking thing after work. Luckily, my entire box is here at the office. 

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How is the GK serum for frizz? My hair is giant today, and I have to go to a networking thing after work. Luckily, my entire box is here at the office. 
I haven't tried it but I've read reviews  (was trying to decide whether to keep it or not)that say it is great for frizz and flyaways. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have fine, kinky hair so not a ton of frizz issues. However, my ends are dry and frizzy so I usually have to use a flat iron or large barrel curling iron to smooth out my ends. But I only used a paddle brush to dry my hair today. And it's humid out here! But my hair looks, and feels great! The ends are still smooth and sleek! I'll try it wavy tomorrow and see how it does.

Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried the neutrogeana mask and the GK serum this morning. Love it! I've loved everything of theirs I've tried. My hair loves That spray from last box. You don't need much of the serum. I used less that a pea size. If you have Gk stuff send it my way!!!! :)

Agreed, I loved the gkhair shampoo and conditioner I got a while back, so I was happy to get the serum!

Also, I just tried Please Sea Me on my toes and I am kind of in love with the brush and formula! I've never used SH complete salon manicure before, and I'm pretty impressed!

Also, I just tried Please Sea Me on my toes and I am kind of in love with the brush and formula! I've never used SH complete salon manicure before, and I'm pretty impressed!
They definitely have one of the best brushes I've ever used, but I would use a base coat the Salon Manicure formula stains your nails. 

Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They definitely have one of the best brushes I've ever used, but I would use a base coat the Salon Manicure formula stains your nails. 
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I always use a basecoat on my fingernails, but I never do on my toenails, mostly because it's too much effort and I don't care if my toenails are stained. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SH complete salon manicure is one of my favorite polish formulas out there! The brush is another great plus, best brush I've used.  I think I own like 20 bottles of them, although I don't have Please Sea Me.  Glad youre enjoying it!

Latest posts

Back