Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so sad to see people missing items :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> whats missing
I'm anxiously awaiting my box still, and now I'm getting nervous that I won't get everything. WAAHH! Please get here soon and with everything intact..thank you!

Mine was complete. I have a theory that they make extra boxes by taking a different product out of each box lol. You can stretch boxes pretty far that way :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MelissaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got the Tibboli so it does indeed exist
smile.gif

My box is either missing the Burt's Bees or I did a poor job of digging through the peanuts. If it wasn't included, at least it was the most inexpensive item...I'll actually remove the peanuts tomorrow and maybe it'll appear. I was too excited to do it the right way the first time.
I thought my Burt's Bees was missing, too, but I ended up finding it buried in the peanuts! It's not in a box or anything so it is really easy to miss!

I thought my Burt's Bees was missing, too, but I ended up finding it buried in the peanuts! It's not in a box or anything so it is really easy to miss!
Thanks! I have a feeling that's exactly what happened.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too!  I couldn't take the cardboard part out of the box and I was tired of digging through peanuts so I just flipped the box and it fell out.

I got Mermaid Tale ! Yeay !!! and GK hair instead

This is my first Allure Box. I didn't realize there's so much stuff !!! I'm overwhelmed 

I neeeeed one of you ladies who got Mermaid's Tale to paint your nails with it and let me know how the formula is. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You know you want some sparkly mermaid nails this week, right?

I neeeeed one of you ladies who got Mermaid's Tale to paint your nails with it and let me know how the formula is. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You know you want some sparkly mermaid nails this week, right?
I have Mermaid's Tale, and I've painted my nails with it several times. I really like the formula. It applies evenly for me, I don't have to fish for the pretty glitters, and I find that it lasts really well. Plus, it's gorgeous.

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have Mermaid's Tale, and I've painted my nails with it several times. I really like the formula. It applies evenly for me, I don't have to fish for the pretty glitters, and I find that it lasts really well. Plus, it's gorgeous.
I'm glad to hear that! I have the Lippmann version and while it is so gorgeous, it is such a pain to work with that I rarely reach for it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you put another color underneath Mermaid's Tale? If so, what color? I was playing around with it and thought a navy blue or a dark teal looked good underneath. How many coats did you use?

I'm still waiting on mine *cry* I just checked my status, and it says mechanical failure on railroad flatcar...yikes! I hope it's not burning up in there.

Do you put another color underneath Mermaid's Tale? If so, what color? I was playing around with it and thought a navy blue or a dark teal looked good underneath. How many coats did you use?
I've used three coats of Mermaid's Tale alone, and two coats over a medium blue creme polish. The blue polish lightens it up a bit, and I think it looks really pretty that way.

I finally got my box! Phew! Was totally stressing. I really wanted the cream blue polish, but the mermaids tail looks fantastic also.

I finally got my box! Phew! Was totally stressing. I really wanted the cream blue polish, but the mermaids tail looks fantastic also.
I'm so glad you got it, I was starting to worry for you. ;-)

Quote: Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone know when the next box goes on sale?

I don't think we even know for sure whether there will be a next/winter box.  

Quote: Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone know when the next box goes on sale?

I think it is usually around Thanksgiving.  

Back