Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't even notice that my polish is in Jungle Gem, and not Please Sea Me. There's barely a difference, from what I can tell, except one seems to be more blue than the other.

What color/pattern did everyone get in the SH polish strips? I got Laced Up, which I'm not sure I like.
I think everyone gets Laced Up, because the style is actually noted in the booklet. I think everyone gets the same strips and the wine sation polish, as those are both specifically named, while the Hansen has variety.

I'm dying to know which color SH I got...I think I'll be happy with any, but crossing my fingers for Please Sea Me!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think everyone gets Laced Up, because the style is actually noted in the booklet. I think everyone gets the same strips and the wine sation polish, as those are both specifically named, while the Hansen has variety.
That's what I get for skimming the booklet! LoL. Thanks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine came last night.  I got the glitter polish, purple Sation polish, the GK serum instead of Tibolli and the Simple moisturizer. I dont use polish so it didn't really matter to me.  I'm very happy about the simple moisturizer because I needed a new face moisturizer.

I dont know the difference between GK serum and tibolli oil so Im not disappointed here either! 

Is anyone wanting to swap jungle gem for my please sea me? And is this the place to do it? Thanks girls! I'm new!! But in love with my beauty box!!

will anything in this allure box melt.  I think mine is coming tomorrow, but I won't be home until Saturday night or Sunday.  

Originally Posted by sweetietaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

will anything in this allure box melt.  I think mine is coming tomorrow, but I won't be home until Saturday night or Sunday.  
I think most of it should be okay, the lip balm could get melty as could the cuticle balm...the cuticle balm is sealed pretty well so even if it melts it should be okay, but you might end up with a melty lip balm, as it isn't in a box or anything.

Mine is being delivered tomorrow! Can't wait to see which polish I get...I hope it's the glitter one!

I tried the Neutrogena mask last night and it was really nice! Left my hair shiny and silky! 

I'm also liking the lip balm - it is definitely a different scent/flavor, but reminds me exactly of these chocolate covered blueberries I buy sometimes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box was missing the Skintimate  shave gel.  Was anyone else missing something and how do we contact the company?

I used the Carol's Daughter mask tonight. I really like how my hair feels, but I can't get rid of the smell, even after I went back and re-rinsed my hair. It's so strong that it kind of makes my eyes burn. It doesn't smell bad, but I leave a trail of gardenia-type smell wherever I go!

Has anyone had luck hearing from them about missing items? I had 3 missing, but one was replaced with an item that I received in last year's fall box.

I called 585-473-6600 and had to give my order # and name.  The lady who answered said they were finishing sending out the original shipment this week and next week would start sending replacements for missing/damaged items.

I received my box today!
biggrin.gif
 So much fun yanking all the goodies out! I received the Sally Hansen polish in Mermaids Tale...it is SO gorgeous. I can't wait to try everything out!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my box today!
biggrin.gif
 So much fun yanking all the goodies out! I received the Sally Hansen polish in Mermaids Tale...it is SO gorgeous. I can't wait to try everything out!
I have Mermaids Tale too

My Sation nail polish broke and leaked over several other items. When I brought the box in, the house smelled like a chemical factory within a coupe of minutes, and I soon found out why. I took pictures and I hope they will replace what is unusable..

I got the Tibboli so it does indeed exist :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My box is either missing the Burt's Bees or I did a poor job of digging through the peanuts. If it wasn't included, at least it was the most inexpensive item...I'll actually remove the peanuts tomorrow and maybe it'll appear. I was too excited to do it the right way the first time.

Back