Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah....I passed on the Haute Look bag and will take my chances to try to get the Allure Box. Too many lip products in the Haute Look bag...I'm a simple chapstick/lip balm girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those wanting more cosmetics, Hautelook has a summer beauty bag on sale today for $20.  Thirteen items in total, but I can't make out some of them.  The bag hasn't gone live yet, so no list of items.

I put it in my cart, but then deleted it! I'll wait for the allure box, but it's hard waiting.

Enablers!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just ordered the Hautelook bag myself.  The total price, with tax and shipping, is still less than the cost of the Mirenesse Lip Bomb that comes in it.  Woohoo!

I ordered the Hautelook Bag!

I skipped the one before this, but got the one with the suki from a couple months ago. I really liked the products in this one. 

Still getting Allure... this will be my 5th, I can't stop now, I love getting things for $3 a piece.

Ugh, you're all a bunch of enablers. Pretty sure I'm going to have the babysitter start hiding my boxes when they are delivered. Pop sugar and seasons just came, just ordered hautelook, and hope to get another allure. Oh and i have a slight kohls addiction and get boxes from them every other day.

I managed to resist the HauteLook bag, ONLY because I ordered a ton from BH Cosmetics and Demeter today, but I MUST have this box...I'm currently obsessed with anti-aging products (getting paranoid as my 30s approach) and hair protectants...I need to save up the funds!

Hmmm... I want this, especially because I missed out on getting the last one, but... I don't use anti-aging stuff (and neither does my mom, so I couldn't even give that stuff away), and it goes on sale on my hubby's b-day.  Pretty much no chance he'd let me sneak away just to buy MYSELF a big present!

Maybe the winter one will have more stuff I want!  I will go ahead and say good luck to those who try to order!  I definitely think they should restrict the # of boxes.  Maybe limit of 2?  One for you and one for a friend who can't log in at noon on a Tues?

Have fun, ladies!  

Hi! This is my first post in MUT and this will also be my first Allure beauty box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Does anyone know if I need to sign in with a basic Allure account or an enthusiast account to purchase the Fall Allure Beauty Box on July 23? Thanks in advance!

I was so close to getting the hautelook bag, but reminded myself that this box was just around the corner. 

Subscribed so I don't forget!

No account needed for boxes in the past....No reason to think that would have changed this time. 

Originally Posted by rachyxo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! This is my first post in MUT and this will also be
my first Allure beauty box
smile.gif
Does anyone know if I need to
sign in with a basic Allure account or an enthusiast account
to purchase the Fall Allure Beauty Box on July 23?
Thanks in advance!

The allure box link finally updated and shows a picture of the contents instead of saying that the link was no good lol. Can't wait for this box, I just looked at it and realized I will use all of it but 4 or 5 items depending on color variations :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want this box because I missed the last one but I have so many products that need to be used so I am seriously on the fence about this box.

Latest posts

Back