Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need to go to bed soon but can anyone tell me

What the round green and white thing is from Sally Hansen in the front row?

that is the only one I have left (i think)

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the phrase "grabby hands!"  I am going to have to use that excuse to explain my purchases to husband!  "Honey I couldn't help it I had grabby hands!"  Could one also get "clicky hands" when purchasing online?

I wonder how fast this box will sell out!  I am sure fast!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same way. I'm not seeing anything that gives me grabby hands. Good luck to you ladies that will be trying to order! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I get clicky hands almost daily. It is definitely a thing! 
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting!  While this box has a lot of great items, it does not have a lot that interest me!  Good luck to all!  I hope everyone who wants one is able to order it.
You are welcome :)  I do not know how I really feel about the box yet.  I am being told I need to get to sleep but I will re-visit it tomorrow.  Nothing is really making me giddy at first glance though.

Alrighty. I will rest easy now that I know what that crazy green and white thing is....
sleep.gif

THANK YOU! I saw this just after I figured it out myself! Yeesh! That was a tricky one!
Did you get the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask?

Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask?
Yes!  Here is my not prettied up yet, but good enough for now list:

23 items will be including the following brands/items:

Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry and Dark Chocolate

Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strength Hair Serum

Cetaphil Daily Advance Lotion

Goldwell Style Sign Magic Finish 3

KMS California Hair Stay

La Roche-Posay Redermic  Intensive Anti-Aging Corrective Treatment

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash, and Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Pixi Pencil (Cannot tell if it is lip or eye)

Redken Satin Wear 02 Blow Dry Lotion, and All Soft Oil

RoC Retinol Corrextion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream *Not 100% sure on this one

Sally Hansen Nail Polish, Salon Effects Nail Strips, Ouch Relief Wax Strip Kit, Airbrush Legs, and Cuticle eraser/balm.

Sation Nail Polish

Schick Hydro SIlk Razor

Simple Skin Care's Simple Foaming Cleanser

Skintimate Shaving Cream

Tibolli Hair Oil

THANK YOU! I saw this just after I figured it out myself! Yeesh! That was a tricky one!
You're welcome
five.gif
  That was actually the first one I looked up because I didnt know what the heck it was! I've been looking on your blog and staring at the pic and looking everything up for the last hour trying to decide which things I liked.  I couldnt figure out exactly which BB lip balm that is though so I'll wait to look at your list
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're welcome
five.gif
  That was actually the first one I looked up because I didnt know what the heck it was! I've been looking on your blog and staring at the pic and looking everything up for the last hour trying to decide which things I liked.  I couldnt figure out exactly which BB lip balm that is though so I'll wait to look at your list
smile.gif
It is Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry and Dark Chocolate. That one was hard too! :)

Goodnight peeps!

23 items will be including the following brands/items: Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry and Dark Chocolate Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strength Hair Serum Cetaphil Daily Advance Lotion Goldwell Style Sign Magic Finish 3 KMS California Hair Stay La Roche-Posay Redermic  Intensive Anti-Aging Corrective Treatment Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash, and Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask Pixi Pencil (Cannot tell if it is lip or eye) Redken Satin Wear 02 Blow Dry Lotion, and All Soft Oil RoC Retinol Corrextion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream *Not 100% sure on this one Sally Hansen Nail Polish, Salon Effects Nail Strips, Ouch Relief Wax Strip Kit, Airbrush Legs, and Cuticle eraser/balm. Sation Nail Polish Schick Hydro SIlk Razor Simple Skin Care's Simple Foaming Cleanser Skintimate Shaving Cream Tibolli Hair Oil
Thanks so much for your detective work- you're awesome!! I was super excited about the idea of the box but everything is meh!! I was really all about Carols Daughter - I'm not a fan of the Monoi oil though- was soooo hoping for their body butter/lotion :-(

23 items will be including the following brands/items:

Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry and Dark Chocolate

Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strength Hair Serum

Cetaphil Daily Advance Lotion

Goldwell Style Sign Magic Finish 3

KMS California Hair Stay

La Roche-Posay Redermic  Intensive Anti-Aging Corrective Treatment

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash, and Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Pixi Pencil (Cannot tell if it is lip or eye)

Redken Satin Wear 02 Blow Dry Lotion, and All Soft Oil

RoC Retinol Corrextion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream *Not 100% sure on this one

Sally Hansen Nail Polish, Salon Effects Nail Strips, Ouch Relief Wax Strip Kit, Airbrush Legs, and Cuticle eraser/balm.

Sation Nail Polish

Schick Hydro SIlk Razor

Simple Skin Care's Simple Foaming Cleanser

Skintimate Shaving Cream

Tibolli Hair Oil

Thank you so much for the list! I missed out on the last one of these, and for a couple of bucks per item, I'm hoping to get this box!

I do think I need this! While there are a couple of things I won't use and a couple I already have, there are more than enough things that I want and will use to make it worth it!

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you kitnmitns!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much for the list! I missed out on the last one of these, and for a couple of bucks per item, I'm hoping to get this box!
Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you kitnmitns!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks so much for your detective work- you're awesome!! I was super excited about the idea of the box but everything is meh!! I was really all about Carols Daughter - I'm not a fan of the Monoi oil though- was soooo hoping for their body butter/lotion :-(
You are all very welcome!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG.....
icon_eek.gif

UPDATES!!!!!
biggrin.gif
LOL!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is definitely the mask in the picture!
Yeah I just caught that.  I am continuing to refine it :)

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not as good as I was hoping, but I like how the last one had tons of cleansers and this one has a bunch of moisturizers. It's kind of heavy on anti-aging stuff which is disappointing since I'm in my 20's but the Carols Daughter makes it worth it to me.  After this I will have about 4 lifetimes worth of hair oils lol!!!!
lol me too im only in my 20's i still am prepping for the future though!! I will try to get it if it doesnt sell out on 2 seconds, i mean i would buy moisturizers and razors and shaving cream anyway, but getting a big box of goodies in the mail makes it worth it to me!!

Back