Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It does seem kind of early, but I think the Summer box went up on April 23rd or so. I definitely had it in my hands by Cinco de Mayo.
Oh, was that April? I barely used stuff in my Summer box - i guess one to 3 products -- that was why I thought it was just like last month or the other.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh, was that April? I barely used stuff in my Summer box - i guess one to 3 products -- that was why I thought it was just like last month or the other. :icon_chee
Yep, definitely April! I specifically remember heading to our local CdM festival for lunch one Friday and telling a coworker about the colors I received (I was bummed to get the coral Sally Hansen) and the sizes of the hairsprays (I hate hairspray, and she wanted to know whether they were full-sized or travel sizes) on the way there. And then she insisted that I had to bring the stuff I didn't want to work the following week so she could buy it off of me.

I got the last box with no issues, but seeing after fact how quickly it sold out and the issues other people had makes me get a little stressed about getting this one.

I wasn't able to get the last one because we were on vacation at disneyworld, I definitely want it this time.

updates.

woo, love carol's daughter, everything smells so yummy. 

i wonder if they are taking into account any of the feedback from the survey's they sent out after the summer box.

I've never been able to get this box.  Can anyone tell me exactly where to go to on July 23 to get it?  I'm sorry, I'm legally blind and it's hard for me to read alot of stuff at a time.  Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's almost the exact same time as last year's fall box. I hope I don't miss out like I did on the last one for summer.

When do you think they'll release a picture of the box?
Soon I hope. It goes on sale in three weeks. I feel like they'd emailed one out by this point last time. (Don't tell them that I'd buy one even without knowing whats in it though ...)

I got the summer box and loved it!  I have used a lot of the products but not all.  I will probably buy this one too because it's too good of a deal to pass up.  Subscribed for updates!  I get so excited over these things. 
headphonedance.gif

I think I finally used up everything from last years fall box.  Excited to see what is in this years!

Back