Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got the spoilers! And my list of items from the pic is well underway!

Oh, that looks amazing!! Can't wait to see your list! 
biggrin.gif

Oh nice !! Where did you get the spoilers ? I usually get the beauty enthusiast emails

Thanks for posting!  While this box has a lot of great items, it does not have a lot that interest me!  Good luck to all!  I hope everyone who wants one is able to order it.

Wow the La Roche Posey product retails for $56.99!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting!  While this box has a lot of great items, it does not have a lot that interest me!  Good luck to all!  I hope everyone who wants one is able to order it.

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same way. I'm not seeing anything that gives me grabby hands. Good luck to you ladies that will be trying to order! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love the phrase "grabby hands!"  I am going to have to use that excuse to explain my purchases to husband!  "Honey I couldn't help it I had grabby hands!"  Could one also get "clicky hands" when purchasing online?

I wonder how fast this box will sell out!  I am sure fast!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same way. I'm not seeing anything that gives me grabby hands. Good luck to you ladies that will be trying to order! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's not as good as I was hoping, but I like how the last one had tons of cleansers and this one has a bunch of moisturizers. It's kind of heavy on anti-aging stuff which is disappointing since I'm in my 20's but the Carols Daughter makes it worth it to me.  After this I will have about 4 lifetimes worth of hair oils lol!!!!

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not as good as I was hoping, but I like how the last one had tons of cleansers and this one has a bunch of moisturizers. It's kind of heavy on anti-aging stuff which is disappointing since I'm in my 20's but the Carols Daughter makes it worth it to me.  After this I will have about 4 lifetimes worth of hair oils lol!!!!
My mom is all about the anti-aging products lately so I'm thinking that anything I don't want could go to her Christmas stocking. As in, I'm enabling myself. Part of me also says "well, if you CAN purchase it, do it" since they sell out so fast I may not even be able to get it if I want it. I hate lotions though, so I'll have to see the list to really make a good decision.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My mom is all about the anti-aging products lately so I'm thinking that anything I don't want could go to her Christmas stocking. As in, I'm enabling myself. Part of me also says "well, if you CAN purchase it, do it" since they sell out so fast I may not even be able to get it if I want it. I hate lotions though, so I'll have to see the list to really make a good decision.
haha mine too!  I was showing her some stuff I ordered from Ulta and one of the free samples was a StriVectin product and she practically snatched it out of my hand, so I'm sure she would love that stuff.  23 products divided by the $53 I paid for the last one = $2.30/product so I cant NOT get on board with that
icon_cheesygrin.gif
.  Plus there were a lot of color variations last time too.  I love hair masks and I go through moisturizers insanely so it's worth it to me.  The rest I'll trade or sell.  I'm too lazy to figure it out but the retail value of this one seems really high.

I have been working away at my list, when really I should be sleeping :) I think identifying spoiler products is my Sudoku.  I am close to having them all identified, but one is giving me trouble.

i honestly cannot wait for this box. The hair mask is what I use all the time and just recently ran out, I think the RoC is an eyecream which I am in the market for as well. Can always use a razor and shaving cream and the nail polishes can either go up for trade, or as presents if I dont like the colors. Looks like a good box to me and I will get use out of most of it and what I don't will get traded or given as gifts lol

Just from the photo, I'm on the fence about this one. I found out about it after Summer already happened, but that box seems like it had more makeup products. Plus.. Butter London!  I still have yet to try any Butter London polish and that alone made me squee over the Summer box.  

This one.. I haven't squee'd yet, maybe when I see what the actual products are (hard to tell some of them from the photo). 

I need to go to bed soon but can anyone tell me

What the round green and white thing is from Sally Hansen in the front row?

Back