Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BridgetPS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never been able to get this box.  Can anyone tell me exactly where to go to on July 23 to get it?  I'm sorry, I'm legally blind and it's hard for me to read alot of stuff at a time.  Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You would go to allureaccess.com and there will be a picture of the offer with a link that says, 'Click to purchase'.  Good luck, BridgetPS!

Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email that says that the fall beauty box will go on sale on July 23. Can't wait to see what's in the box!!!

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR
ALLURE'S FALL BEAUTY BOX!

Get ready to stock up on beauty essentials for the new

season. Allure's Fall Beauty Box is packed with full-size

products from brands, including Carol's Daughter, Pixi,

Redken, RoC, Schick, and more. Ready, set – it goes on

sale July 23, and you'll need to act quickly. For details,

pick up the August issue of Allure or visit

allureaccess.com.
 ydlr20, may I ask who sent the email?  I would love to get in on future notices.  Thank you for letting us all know.

ydlr20, may I ask who sent the email?  I would love to get in on future notices.  Thank you for letting us all know.
You're welcome. I signed up to be an allure beauty enthusiast so it was included in one of their newsletters. You can sign up by visiting allureaccess.com

Originally Posted by shelovestoshop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How much is it? Does anyone have or know where i can find pics of previous boxes?
Previous boxes were $39.99 plus shipping (I want to say $8.95 shipping). We have threads on past boxes which may contain images.

I checked my card and with tax and shipping it was $53.48 for the summer box.  There were 26 items in it so divided evenly it was $2.06 per item.

Ack...I'll be on vacation that week. I wonder how good our internet coverage will be, lol.

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I checked my card and with tax and shipping it was $53.48 for the summer box.  There were 26 items in it so divided evenly it was $2.06 per item.
Damn, that's a great deal! 
laughing.gif

The Summer and Fall boxes are generally $39.99 + tax and shipping = $53.86 for California. 

I was order # 43 for the fall box last year, I was on that! 

They also did a Holiday box that went on sale 11/23 and Shipped 12/2, it was $29.99 and not as popular so it was available for at least 5 hrs.

Oooh, I want to see spoilers! Just found out about these boxes and it sounds like a great deal!

Hello--long time lurker, first time poster.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm glad to have had the heads up, but I can't find anything about this on Allure's website, or anywhere else on the web either at this point. I've gotten their boxes before and I'm on their mailing list, but I didn't get an email. I'll keep looking--and thanks again for the heads up or I might've missed it!

I am logged into alllureaccess.com and I do not see anything about the fall beauty box.  I realize it is not available, but are they not posting anything about it yet?

Updates! I definitely want to get in on this box, totally forgot and missed the last one! 
icon_sad.gif

Back