Allure Winter Beauty Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered too. I was happier with this box in person than I was when I saw the reveal but I wouldn't have ordered this box or the Fall box based on the revealed items. I just don't buy drugstore beauty products so these things either very slowly get used by my husband (toothpaste, toothbrushes, body washes, all Cetaphil items, etc.) or they sit in my bathroom until I toss them. Last winter's box was amazing, the spring box was nice but these last two have been just very lackluster for me. 

I don't think I'll be ordering the pre-order again this time around unless they're offering a paid in advance discount. I'd rather take my chances on missing out on a fabulous box than overpaying and paying in advance for boxes of stuff that I just flat out don't want and won't use. 

I don't understand why we should have to pay more to get this box if people pay ahead of time. I think we should get a discount for prepaying. Though I have enjoyed these boxes in the past, that really annoyed me. As a result, I just do the boxes one at a time. If I get it, great, if not, too bad for me. In the end, I only got 1 of the 3 boxes this year. I wonder how this prepaying policy worked out for them. 

I emailed them about the substitution of the sample size Rusk for the full size. So far, no response. Should I try Facebook?

Just an update, I e-mailed Allure Beauty Enthusiasts about the Spring Box and below is the reply that I received this morning.

"Thank you for your interest in Allure’s Beauty Box.

We are working on the pre-sale subscription program now… keep an eye out for it within the next month. As long as you are an active Allure Beauty Enthusiasts member, you are eligible for the chance to win a spot in the pre-sale subscription program. The Spring Beauty Box is expected to be on sale at the end of April.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Yours in beauty,

The Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Team"

@@beautifulme Thank you for letting us know. I did the pre-sale last year, and it was great not to have to deal w/ the ordering chaos. But then again, I may have passed some of the boxes otherwise.

Back