Aromaleigh Ephemera sub (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am totally trying for one of these. One of my great pleasures in life is throwing digital elbows to get limited indies. Challenge accepted!

I have a box of Aromaleigh shadows in the very top of my vanity so that I can admire all. the. SPARKLES! (My indies are sorted in Birchbox lids by company in a sort of pyramid so that I can easily rotate based on mood.)

I am so very excited for this sub, I really hope I can snag a slot. I can't believe she really thought she wouldn't sell all 30 subs, if only she knew how desperate we all are for indie makeup subs. Screw BB and Ipsy!

I am so very excited for this sub, I really hope I can snag a slot. I can't believe she really thought she wouldn't sell all 30 subs, if only she knew how desperate we all are for indie makeup subs. Screw BB and Ipsy!
right, as much as I love Birchbox, if it came down to it I would ditch it if I could get into this one and Hello Waffle and needed to save some money!

I may actually ditch Birchbox next year just because I'm not as enthused about it every month as I am about pretty much every other sub I have right now -- and pretty much every other sub I have right now is an indie sub.  Gee, is there some sort of correlation?

I may actually ditch Birchbox next year just because I'm not as enthused about it every month as I am about pretty much every other sub I have right now -- and pretty much every other sub I have right now is an indie sub.  Gee, is there some sort of correlation?
I can see that happening with me, too. Mostly because, as much as I've loved BB (and I love the point system), there's only so much discovering left to do after 3 years with them. Indies are still an exciting new world to explore. And when it comes to my limited budget, I do think I'd rather spend it supporting a small company.

From Aromaleigh's fb: 

"As of this writing, I've got ideas for the box to include 2 mini eyeshadows, 1 mini rouge, and 1 mini multi-tasking face product, as well as a sneak peek sample from a future upcoming collection (January's will most like feature a shade from my February collection inspired by Lupercalia)"
Oh, and also the boxes contents might change based on the theme, etc.

I'm intrigued by this multi-tasking face product. 

There's an update on the Aromaleigh blog, more spots!

Due to a high level of interest in the subscription box, and a lot of concerned emails, I’ve made some adjustments to ordering dates and available slots. There are now TWO ordering dates, with changes to both dates, times and quantities:

Ordering will open on December 12th at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, with 50 slots available.

If these 50 slots fill, there will be a second ordering date on December 15th at 3 PM Eastern Standard Time, with an additional 50 slots. Subscriptions placed from both ordering dates will be charged on December 20th for the premiere box.

Ohhh boo, just realized i'm going to have to wait til the 2nd ordering date...my job is changing our paydays to monday starting this pay period, so I won't be paid on Friday like normal, and the gas bill I just paid left me broke. Hope I can get one of the 2nd batch, darnit!

Ohhh boo, just realized i'm going to have to wait til the 2nd ordering date...my job is changing our paydays to monday starting this pay period, so I won't be paid on Friday like normal, and the gas bill I just paid left me broke. Hope I can get one of the 2nd batch, darnit!
Boo! I'm sure you'll be able to snag one on the 2nd batch! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ready to throw some elbows for one of these!!

Sadly I have never tried her stuff but I think this will be a good introduction! I haven't heard one bad thing about her product

I ready to throw some elbows for one of these!!

Sadly I have never tried her stuff but I think this will be a good introduction! I haven't heard one bad thing about her product
Aromaleigh stuff is great. Super sparkle city and very pigmented! I can't wait for this sub to open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back