Bamboo Makeup Brushes from Ecotools

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own the kabuki set from last winter (which is actually still sold at Walmart) and I like how soft the brushes are for an inexpensive line. I don't care their eyeshadow brushes since it seems too big for me but their face brushes are pretty decent.

I won their 6 piece eyebrushes set and it's fantastic, you get five different brushes, from big to small, one is slanted, and a carrying case with a good size mirror. Very nice and probably the easiest kit to travel with. The brushes are travel sized but it doesn't matter, the only detail you will find in every review is despite the use being indicated on each handle, according to your eyeshape, you will use them differently. I find myself reaching for these instead of my regular brushes, so yay for EcoTools. I wish they were more accessible in my country because this set made me rediscover them.

It's good to know I'm not missing out by having these brushes rather than the MAC ones. I have several of these brushes and extras for when I'm washing a set. They have held up well in the two years I've owned them but I did order the set from coastal scents when it was on sale last week. I'll definitely have to compare the to brands! I love bamboo products, my towels are even made from bamboo and are so soft and absorbent.

I have a couple of these. I'm pretty sure I grabbed them at Ross. They're inexpensive, very soft and I haven't had any issues with shedding. I really like them!

I purchased the travel pack and the eye shadow brush sheds like mad.  I am super bummed about this.  I read if you purchase the eye ones separately they are a better quality.  

Back