Beauty Army - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed to ask if I could switch out of my items for the Shea Terra. I really thought they were out because any way I put my profile, I could never get it to come up!

I emailed Nancy and membercare to see if they would have a solution for me. I did list the 5 products that I was interested in trying and how I was frustrated that I couldnt get them all to show up at once. And mentioned that two products stayed static I already own.

I did give some feedback on the lack of assortment, the massive amount of skincare, and how the random adding of products is a bit unfair. Im scared to make my selection if there is a possibility that just tomorrow or even a few hours there will be a product selection better.

And.... here are my samples I picked! Im glad I waited a few hour since they obviously just added all the Babor products.

-Control Corrective Redness Relief Serum

-Mamma Mio Shrink to Fit

-Babor HY-OL Cleansing Kit

-Babor Anti-stress Cream

-Cover FX Eye Prep

-MAD Skincare Redness Relief

They've had babor for a while, I got the anti-stress cream on Feb. 16, but those cleansers are definitely new. 

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got these. I emailed Nancy as I wasn't happy with the selections. She added the argan cream (I really wanted this!), shea terra & shrink to fit selections. I was close to canceling my account so I'm super happy now!
That's awesome that she switched stuff out for you! I just e-mailed her about the same thing, hoping she'll switch some of my items as well!

Their customer service is fantastic and the fact that they are willing to change things out is awesome. After all, their appeal is being able to pick your samples!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Their customer service is fantastic and the fact that they are willing to change things out is awesome. After all, their appeal is being able to pick your samples!

Yup, and they definintely recognize that. Its really a big part of my loyalty to them, they actually care about their customers and make me feel that way, by interacting on twitter/fb/whatever. 

The CS is exactly the reason why I decided to give them another month. I really do love the vibe of the company. Since day 1 they have been amazing. I emailed Nancy and CS and these are the responses I got from them about being dissatisfied with March:

Nancy said this:To be truthful, we are currently out of makeup and nail care and additional products that we are waiting to share with our Members, have yet to be delivered to our distribution center.And CS responded with this:Thanks for the email. We do know some members are upset with are current inventory levels. We are very low on makeup, nail, and hair products. We are always adding new samples throughout each month to give all our members a fair shake at seeing limited samples. Next month should be much better with our new samples coming in over the next 30 days.'

So I really respect that they were honest and didnt play it any other way. They admitted there was a problem and showed that they already may have a solution. So Im sold. 

Yeah, if they are waiting on a shipment, there isn't much they can do. And we all know that no subscription has a constant stream of make up items. I feel lucky that I was able to get eye shadow twice.

if when my new selections come (at the end of the month for me) and they are repeats, i am totally canceling. not worth getting the same stuff over and over for $12.00 a month.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, if they are waiting on a shipment, there isn't much they can do. And we all know that no subscription has a constant stream of make up items. I feel lucky that I was able to get eye shadow twice.
Same here and it's not like they wont have in the future. I think BB and BA are going to flip flop on me. One month one is kinda ok while the other is OMGGREAT! LOL 

Great selections ladies! My window opens up on the 6th 
smile.gif
 Looks like there is no makeup this time around? 

Just checked my email and got a response from Nanny Lee about switching some items from my box. She said she couldnt do it. That's kind of really lame if she did it for others. I understand if my kit had already been assembled but it's only been not even 24 hours.

I really don't think she should be doing it for anyone. She set precedence, I agree but I really dont think she should be doing it again.

She may have gotten fussed at for doing it and that's why she can't now.. Extremely lame, but now I feel like signing up for a second box so I can get the other things I wanted.. Guess that's one way to get more of my money :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I talked to a girl named Rachel. That stinks that they won't let you change it. Were you trying to change just one or a few?

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

She may have gotten fussed at for doing it and that's why she can't now.. Extremely lame, but now I feel like signing up for a second box so I can get the other things I wanted.. Guess that's one way to get more of my money :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I asked about 2 items. I really want that thigh cream lol..weird to say. And the banana stuff. EDIT: I signed up a second account so I could try and get the other items but I keep getting the same stuff over and over. #Fail

This photo does not do justice to how glittery and vibrant these shadows are in real life!!! ESPECIALLY with primer!!!!!!
shadow-left=myface cosmeticscrystalline green (beauty army sample)
shadow-right=myface cosmetics Carribean Queen (beauty army sample)
both bottom swatches are with coverFX eye primer (beauty army sample)
Beautiful!

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This photo does not do justice to how glittery and vibrant these shadows are in real life!!! ESPECIALLY with primer!!!!!!
shadow-left=myface cosmeticscrystalline green (beauty army sample)
shadow-right=myface cosmetics Carribean Queen (beauty army sample)
both bottom swatches are with coverFX eye primer (beauty army sample)
Beautiful!

Those are great! I have caribbean queen and I didn't think I'd like it cause its blue but it is soooo pretty.

Back