Beauty Army - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH maybe not. The email said your kit is on its way, so i assumed it meant it shipped. But the email itself says its being assembled. 

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH maybe not. The email said your kit is on its way, so i assumed it meant it shipped. But the email itself says its being assembled. 
Oh yeah, it will probably ship tomorrow then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know they say get your order in by sunday for tuesday shipping or wednesday for friday shipping, and that they ship twice a week. 

oh sweet. good to know. im ready for march boxes to come! I feel like its been forever since I got a box last.

I picked my samples on the first and still no shipping notice
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Steffi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I picked my samples on the first and still no shipping notice
icon_sad.gif

They ship only on tuesday and friday. Your product should ship today, but I always get my email the day after. 

I know. Just used to getting the email faster. lol.  Not like I can use the stuff right now anyway 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They ship only on tuesday and friday. Your product should ship today, but I always get my email the day after. 

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Count urselves lucky. I picked my samples on 7th and didn't get my box till march 1st. 

That seems off...I picked my feb samples on the 16th and they arrived on the 28th. 

eep! Do you think it is because you are in Hawaii? Im assuming it takes longer to ship there for anything?

I  know!! It was the same for my birchbox.  It was sent out on 9th but i received the following month! You'd think someone had to paddle a canoe to deliver my boxes. 

I  know!! It was the same for my birchbox.  It was sent out on 9th but i received the following month! You'd think someone had to paddle a canoe to deliver my boxes to hawaii. 

oh yeah, being in hawaii definitely explains that. 

Its odd-i use to get my birchboxes in about 4 days. But as soon i switched to annual its been taking 3 weeks. I have the patience to wait,the tough part is making it through a whole month with everyone posting their boxes and trying not to peek!

Its odd-i use to get my birchboxes in about 4 days. But as soon i switched to annual its been taking 3 weeks. I have the patience to wait,the tough part is making it through a whole month with everyone posting their boxes and trying not to peek!

Well that is annoying! 

Yayyy!! I just won the FB drawing for the CellCeuticals! It's funny because I do all my beauty FBing on my alias facebook, so i'm surprised I won on my real one! I know it's random though, but what are the odds!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayyy!! I just won the FB drawing for the CellCeuticals! It's funny because I do all my beauty FBing on my alias facebook, so i'm surprised I won on my real one! I know it's random though, but what are the odds!

lucky you! Apparently the odds are good as you are the third MuT reg who got it! 

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats!!!!! 
beer.gif

Hey Guys! I just attempted to do a video and I am posting it here in case anyone wants to look at my March haul! I was pretty nervous so please excuse the quality and the possibly mispronounced words!  It is on my boyfriend's youtube channel I haven't decided if I should make my own channel because I feel like the video was horrible! lol I tried to keep it short and sweet - the products were wonderful though!

Originally Posted by JadedBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Guys! I just attempted to do a video and I am posting it here in case anyone wants to look at my March haul! I was pretty nervous so please excuse the quality and the possibly mispronounced words!  It is on my boyfriend's youtube channel I haven't decided if I should make my own channel because I feel like the video was horrible! lol I tried to keep it short and sweet - the products were wonderful though!

Thanks for posting...just watched it. You are so pretty! I just ordered my box today and will also be getting the almond cleansing lotion. You should totally create a channel! Why not, right? 
rocknroll2.gif

Back