Beauty Army - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked my products on the 1st. I didn't get a shipping confirmation & noticed that they hadn't charged me yet. I sent them a email. Something happened where they had to cancel my account & make a new one.

The selectons were not great, there were no products that I had picked on the 1st. They let me exchange whatever products I didn't want for the ones I picked before. It actually worked out for me as I was able to get 2 babor items. They are sending it by fed-x so I get it sooner.

That is why I am sticking w/ beauty army. Their customer service is stellar!

that's wonderful they did that.  Because of your particular situation, I think they should have accomodated you either way.  however, i don't think it would be practical and efficient for them to make exceptions everytime someone were to complain about their selection- otherwise their monthly system would be a big mess.

i think the monthly holds or some other selection process should definitely be considered.  in the meantime, $12 does add up, especially if your not getting much use out of your money.

They are out of the argan cream
icon_sad.gif
 Thats what I wanted the most. If anyone wants to trade, pm me please. I have tons of stuff I could trade

Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I picked my products on the 1st. I didn't get a shipping confirmation & noticed that they hadn't charged me yet. I sent them a email. Something happened where they had to cancel my account & make a new one.

The selectons were not great, there were no products that I had picked on the 1st. They let me exchange whatever products I didn't want for the ones I picked before. It actually worked out for me as I was able to get 2 babor items. They are sending it by fed-x so I get it sooner.

That is why I am sticking w/ beauty army. Their customer service is stellar!
Yay! I am glad they made it right!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayy! Diana won the last Beauty Army random drawing!! They must love our forum :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Woohoo!  

OMG I cant believe I won, I wasnt paying attention to that contest but that is really cool!!!!!! Maybe Ill do a giveaway? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I feel EXTRA terrible for cancelling now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL Not to curious since many of our members are subscribers of multiple companies. I would say probably a quarter of their subscribers are members here.

I used to feel that months fly by, until I have to wait till 19th to pick my samples, now time goes like a turtle :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used to feel that months fly by, until I have to wait till 19th to pick my samples, now time goes like a turtle :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know what you mean!

I used to feel that months fly by, until I have to wait till 19th to pick my samples, now time goes like a turtle :(
Same here! It used to always be ooh the 1st, almost birchbox time and now that I have beauty army and I pick my samples on the 1st the turtle comes out lol

Hah, thanks to the spoilers that I never manage to avoid, my friend is usually asking me "what's in the next box" by the time we GET our MG and BB subs.

My SO looked at me a couple nights ago and says "Hey, it's been kinda quiet around here lately, you getting any more boxes?" and when I said "Oh, the boxes are on their way." he just kinda sighed and goes "Joy." 

LOL

Hahaha, that is awesome when the SO's get involved. My husband is always like "you got ANOTHER box". haha

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My SO looked at me a couple nights ago and says "Hey, it's been kinda quiet around here lately, you getting any more boxes?" and when I said "Oh, the boxes are on their way." he just kinda sighed and goes "Joy." 

LOL

Latest posts

Back