Beautyfix (by Dermstore) August 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just so glad they have FULL SIZE products this month! Last month was just so bad! I know most subscriptions have a bad box once in awhile, so I stuck with them! I am glad I did because this box looks pretty good! 

Well, my cancellation didn't take, I got a shipping email. But, looking at this again, I'm happy about that. There are really only three items I'm interested in; the densifying foam, eye wrinkle lift, and the redness relief. But all three are full size with a combined value of $156!! So who cares if the other items aren't for me.

My August Birchbox and BeautyFix left Hebron, KY Newgistics facility at the same time last night. Birchbox estimate says it will be delivered between August 7-10. Probably they will arrive together. It usually takes 5 days or so for Newgistics packages to arrive me from Hebron, KY location. @ If you live in the East coast you will receive it sooner, since all packages go through their Elizabeth, NJ hub before going to the final destinations.

Mine was supposed to arrive today but rescheduled for tomorrow. I am going away for the weekend and I was planning to take the shampoo and conditioner with me :/ Hope my box won't get lost until Monday.

I got mine yesterday. Overall, it is an OK box for me. I will be giving away a few items in the box, like the shampoo and conditioner which is for thinning hair. I am excited about the full size items though.

I am excited to try everything in this box. 

Check your Paula's Choice cream expiration date carefully. I wasn't planning to use it until I finish my La Roche Posay acne clearing cream but then noticed it expires on 02/2016. If I start using it immediately, I will be able to finish less than half of it before it expires.

I do not like to receive near-expiration products but I am glad to still get a chance to try it.

I really like this box. I have super thick hair, and those foil packs are never enough. Glad the shampoo and conditioner samples were enough for all my hair. I really like the eye cream. I used it under my concealer today and it does make the skin firmer. I haven't tried everything yet, but I believe I'll be able to use everything except the Paula's Choice cream, acne has never been an issue for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the eye cream as well! I was not a fan of the Paula's Choice at first because I don't have acne prone skin, but I'm actually thinking now that I will keep it for breakouts and use it as a spot treatment.

@@MissKris17 I loved the box too!!! Even more then I thought I would! They def redeemed themselves from the awful July Box!! I can't wait to try the redness relief cream and the volumizing hair products! 

I really like the eye cream as well! I was not a fan of the Paula's Choice at first because I don't have acne prone skin, but I'm actually thinking now that I will keep it for breakouts and use it as a spot treatment.
I have been using the Paula's Choice as spot treatment on my few PMS zits for the past days and it did not do much honestly. The formula is a bit too liquid so the application turns out to be area treatment rather than spot which is not very good on my dry skin.

I can't wait to start using the eye cream.

I have been using the Paula's Choice as spot treatment on my few PMS zits for the past days and it did not do much honestly. The formula is a bit too liquid so the application turns out to be area treatment rather than spot which is not very good on my dry skin.

I

I can't wait to start using the eye cream.
Well darn. I was hoping it would work as a spot tradtment, but I too have dry skin so I may be gifting this after all.

Not related to Beautyfix but I love Mario Badescu's spot treatment for breakouts. The bottle with the pink stuff on the bottom. Just wanted to share in case someone is interested.
Thanks @@Reija :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> After I finish these La Roche Posay and Paula's Choice tubes, I will pick up the one you recommended. 

The stubborn few around my chin keep resurfacing every month during the week :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back