Best Jeans for short people?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the Oprah Show:

Singers, actresses and fashion experts share their favorite jeans! What brands do they think make their butts look best?

Tia Carrere

Marc Jacobs Jeans

Faith Hill

Hudson Jeans

Eva Mendes

Citizens of Humanity Jeans

Anne Hathaway

Habitual Jeans and Zara jeans

Eva Longoria

J & Company Jeans

Marc Jacobs

Levi's Jeans

Trisha Yearwood

Gap "long and lean" and Elie Tahari jeans

I'm 5'4" and love Levis and jeans from American Eagle and Express. Also, ever since I found my right size in them, I really love the jeans from Victoria's Secret in Petite. They tend to run large in the waist so it's best to order a size smaller than you wear in most other brands.

I'm 5 feet flat and all hips, butt and thighs... I got some nice jeans from Ann Taylor Loft (curvy fit) and a pair of Joe's Jeans Provocateur. I still have to have the Joe's hemmed but if you're 5'4"...you most probably won't need to.

Good luck! I know how tough it is to find the perfect pair. :)

i like lucky brand, american eagle, abercrombie, hollister, and express. they come in short length, about 30" inseam and they fit me perfectly. if you're thin you can even get the jeans from abercrombie kids, their size 14 is the same as the adult size in 00 short but cost only half of the price. i'm 5'3 by the way. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you are not too curvy, you may want to try googling online Asian shops and merchants. Alot of popular Korean brands are cute as a can be, and are fairly inexpensive. They cut them so that the hip, knee, and hem fall where they should, not just using an "average fit" model pattern and sizing it down the way they do here in the USA alot.

Bettina Liano jeans are meant to be good for petite girls (in the fit & the length) - im 5"2 and yet to try these out tho!

Levi's seem to be quite popular too.. when i get a bit of extra cash i will try them out!

im very petite. only 154cm. weigh....40kg's. short upper body. normal leg. so all my jeans...is low rise...to make me look not retard!

can't believe i havent posted in this thread... I'm about 4'10 and fairly curvy, so even "short" jeans are wayy to long on me. and kids jeans are not even close to fitting my hips! almost all my jeans are from Tilt (at pac sun) cause they fit right, and then i just get them hemmed down to size.

My favorite solution is skinny jeans. It's okay if they're a little long, cause you can scrunch them.

I never can find jeans that both fit and don't cost an absurd amount for jeans. Mass marketing is lazy marketing-making the customer please the seller instead of catering to the large number of short people of both genders.

I can never find jeans to fit me right,unless they are Lucky or BKE. I just love the jeans that JCP carries but a juniors size fits except for the waistline gaps out in the back. I bought these off ebay.I prob saved $70.

Im 5,3 and I have been gaining weight around the waist hahas I always have a hard time finding skinny jeans my size but I get them @ wet seal for around 27$! They dont have a whole lot of variety though

aww i should have read this thread again before i went over to the states a few months back. Would have known what shops to try for jeans then :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i got two pairs from abercrombie in 00 short but they are still too long even with my heels on, im only 4ft 11 though always about 5ft 2-3 with my shoes, couldnt believe they were still too long didnt even think to look in kids section

Aeropostle and American Eagle offer shorter jeans, that's were I got my work ones. I like Charlotte Russe too.

Back