Best Jeans for short people?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that problem too...and I tend not to shop at the stores people mentioned really (Abercrombie, Express, etc, they're pricey). Personally I try to stock up on pants n stuff whenever I go to Asia since they definitely have jeans for shorter people ^^;

If you're ever in NYC (or some other place that has them, I think they're in California too), there's a store called Uniqlo (Japanese company), and they will hem any pants you buy from them for free !!!! It's very very cool of them to do that. Sorry I can't be of more help than that!

Doesnt hemming the pants kill the flare a bit and make then look less flared?

I get Old Navy jeans in either regular or short (depending on the style). I'm only 5'2" and they've been my best bet... Gap too! And the OLD style Express jeans in short.

Hemming is so cheap! I get all my jeans hemmed. I buy them then drop them in on my way home on the bus. It is 8.00USD... that's worth it! I am 5'2... there is no way I COULDN'T hem.

I'm 5'2" and I have luck with Tilt , Hydraulic (Found at Nordstrom's or Macy's), and Aeropostale. I tried Abercrombie and Hollister, but I have thin legs and a booty, so they don't work out for curvier girls.

I would recommend Recession Denim or Allison Izu. They are the best in jeans for shorties. I am 5.5 and have a hard time finding jeans that don't puddle at my ankles...

Check out this blog section that I did on dressing for your body type for Jeans.com.

aubreysjeans.blogspot.com

This will help individual to achieve a good fashion and they will know what will be a good fitting to them.

Back