Best Makeup Buys Of 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by VicC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used Talika Lipocils religiously for about 2 years and I did notice a difference in my lash length (also used it on by brows after some over plucking!). Some people have had good results using Vaseline on their lashes so maybe try that first and if no good, try Talika/Lashem.
Oh..and thank you for the info! 

.Im gonna post this here cause I dont know where else to post it.I have become a huge fan of Philosophy lately and while nosing around I googled discontinued Philosophy.A budget saver blog popped up and when I checked it, the woman blogging said that back in May Big Lots received a HUGE shipment of Philosophy and they were selling all of their makeup products for $3 a piece..OMG!!! Has anyone ever seen any Philosophy at Biglots? I checked the one in the town over from us and it didnt have any.
Yep, the one nearest me had it, but that was a couple of months back. Rumors have been that some of the stores have gotten shipments of Too Faced, too, but I've never seen any. As far as top beauty buys of 2012, I think my all around top beauty buy has been my subscription to Ipsy. Eyes- UD's Anniversary Palette Lips - MAC's Candy Yum Yum Scent - Atelier's Vanille Insensee I can't think of a whole lot that really wows me in the same way that these do.

Jouer LTM and zoya nail polishes were new brands I fell for in 2012, both thanks to birchbox.  I also fell for WEN cleansing conditioner and Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi line for haircare.  I also love my Stila smudgestick in purple tang.

I've already found a few favorites already in 2013, too!!

Back