Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by michelekch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i just looked at the marciva site and the love note pendant from last month is only 5.99
I'm tempted to get it just to see if it is the exact same one. XD

I just ordered the snowflower necklace and one other low price necklace to try out, it did not charge any shipping but the tax was 13% where I ususally pay 6%

I just ordered the snowflower necklace and one other low price necklace to try out, it did not charge any shipping but the tax was 13% where I ususally pay 6%
That's interesting, hmm... Please keep us updated on the quality of the pieces and the shipping time! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm really intrigued by this site, hehe.

I got the shipping email yesterday, but the tracking still doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem?

i just looked at the marciva site and the love note pendant from last month is only 5.99
Ahh! I have been looking for this necklace everywhere! Thanks so much for the heads up!

thank you shutterblog for letting us know about this site I had been looking allover for the snowflower necklace,  I see alot of other things I will order if this order turns out

I didn't realize when I ordered from the marciva site that it was buy two get one free it automatically takes one off

Quote: Originally Posted by celticjade /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the shipping email yesterday, but the tracking still doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem?

I ordered at 2:01 AM on the 14th and I still haven't got a shipping notice -- my order is still Pending.

I had the items show up with the "buy two get one" sale until I changed the country from France to the U.S.  Then the discount went away.  Everything was still so inexpensive that I ordered anyway.  My tax was 13% as well:

-------

Retro gem earrings - QD-ed00396 - 1 - $6.99 Retro crystal flower brcelet - QD-sl00166 - 1 - $10.99 Retro set diamond sweater chian - QD-xl00566 - 1 - $12.99   Sub-Total - $30.97 Reward Points - $0.00 Free Shipping(6-15 days) - $0.00 Taxes(13%) - $4.03 Total - $35.00
-------

I'll update as soon as I have more.  I really really really want this to work out!

I ordered at 2:01 AM on the 14th and I still haven't got a shipping notice -- my order is still Pending. I had the items show up with the "buy two get one" sale until I changed the country from France to the U.S.  Then the discount went away.  Everything was still so inexpensive that I ordered anyway.  My tax was 13% as well: ------- Retro gem earrings - QD-ed00396 - 1 - $6.99 Retro crystal flower brcelet - QD-sl00166 - 1 - $10.99 Retro set diamond sweater chian - QD-xl00566 - 1 - $12.99   Sub-Total - $30.97 Reward Points - $0.00 Free Shipping(6-15 days) - $0.00 Taxes(13%) - $4.03 Total - $35.00 ------- I'll update as soon as I have more.  I really really really want this to work out!
It's like you put your own Bijoux box together, because it came out to exactly $35 with about 3 items.

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am pretty excited! My box should be here tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine too! 
icon_biggrin.gif

thanks for posting @vikki120306! I'm sure they will send you replacements, but such a bummer that they didnt arrive perfectly! fyi; my mailman is currently delivering to the opposite side of the street...come on mailman, turn arounddddd....

Wow, another testament to Bijoux's stellar CS - I got a reply within minutes! And they are sending me replacements as well as working on new ways to package their boxes, although I feel like they do a pretty good job anyway. Hopefully mine is just a fluke.

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm I still haven't gotten tracking. I hope it just shows up today!
I would email them. I never got a tracking either and emailed them this morning and my box never shipped.

Latest posts

Back