Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can email them to see if they still have the Snowbird necklace for separate purchase. The promo code will usually say while supplies last. I know last month a number of people who signed up later in January received a different necklace than the "Be Ours" promo.

Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You can email them to see if they still have the Snowbird necklace for separate purchase. The promo code will usually say while supplies last. I know last month a number of people who signed up later in January received a different necklace than the "Be Ours" promo.

Thanks!  I signed up late last night and wrote them - I was just coming here to post that!  They are so amazing.  They had a few extras of the "HEART14 / "Be Ours Neclace", so they are giving me that as my bonus item.  I am SO EXCITED!!!

The "Snow Flower Necklace" is sold out, but there's a very good chance they will be getting more in and she said that she'd contact me when they do.

This has been an awful day / week only 2 days in so I really needed something sparkly to think about!

I used the SPARKLES promo code when I signed up this month. I wonder what extra item that will give me. Does anyone know. Also, what does the SNOW FLOWER necklace look like?

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I used the SPARKLES promo code when I signed up this month. I wonder what extra item that will give me. Does anyone know. Also, what does the SNOW FLOWER necklace look like?
The snow flower is the pale green necklace from January.

This is my first month with Bijoux. Can't wait to get it! When does this box typically ship? And what company ships it? Is a tracking number usually sentto us?

This is my favorite subscription so far. Boxes ship before the 15th of each month and take about 2 days to arrive (at least that is my experience).  They ship USPS and they will email you a tracking code.

This is my favorite subscription so far. Boxes ship before the 15th of each month and take about 2 days to arrive (at least that is my experience).  They ship USPS and they will email you a tracking code.
Awesome, thanks :0). Only 2 days to arrive? Better than smart post.

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The snow flower is the pale green necklace from January.

Hmmmm I wonder if I will get that one or the bracelet with the SPARKLES code? Does anyone know. Thank you for posting this btw. It is a really nice necklace. I would love to get this. 

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmmmm I wonder if I will get that one or the bracelet with the SPARKLES code? Does anyone know. Thank you for posting this btw. It is a really nice necklace. I would love to get this. 
SPARKLES (the original promo code) should give you the "Be Ours Necklace" not the snow flower necklace a possibly random piece of jewelry. [EDITED] 

PRETTY2 (most recently released) should give you the "Pretty in Punk Bracelet"

When I signed up in January, I used the SPARKLES code and got a completely different necklace.  It was a long gold chain with circle links.  I don't know if it was an "extra" or a piece that had been included in an earlier box.  I'm not sure if they specify what you will get when you use SPARKLES, other than an extra piece of jewelry. 

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The "Be Ours" necklace was suppose to be unique to the promo code Heart14. It was what I used when I subscribed.

Quote: Originally Posted by Baublesntreats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  When I signed up in January, I used the SPARKLES code and got a completely different necklace.  It was a long gold chain with circle links.  I don't know if it was an "extra" or a piece that had been included in an earlier box.  I'm not sure if they specify what you will get when you use SPARKLES, other than an extra piece of jewelry. 
Oh shoot, I think you're both right. My bad! I actually did use the Heart14 promo code to get the Be Ours necklace!!

HEART14 is what I used last night for the "Be Ours" necklace - I wrote to confirm after my order and Dorota wrote back:

"Welcome to Your Bijoux Box! Yes, you just made it for the March box! We do have more of the Heart 14 necklace - I think you will love that one!"

I'm beyond excited - I love that necklace and the gold bracelet just isn't my style at all.  If I'd have known about that promo last month, I would have subbed then in a heartbeat - I traded to get the Celine necklace and Jolie earrings.

(edited to add the photo attachment)

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  SPARKLES (the original promo code) should give you the "Be Ours Necklace" not the snow flower necklace a possibly random piece of jewelry. [EDITED] 

PRETTY2 (most recently released) should give you the "Pretty in Punk Bracelet"
Thank you all. Yay! I used the HEART14 code last month so I already got the Be Ours Necklace. I cancelled but then re-subbed with the code SPARKLES bc I got SOOOOOO many compliments on my necklace. I am sure I will be happy with any extra jewelry from Bijoux box. This is one of my favorite subs, although I don't use bracelets as much as earrings or necklaces so not wishing for the PUNK bracelet so much. I loovvved all of the tortoiseshell stuff they had a while back ago. 

Thank you all. Yay! I used the HEART14 code last month so I already got the Be Ours Necklace. I cancelled but then re-subbed with the code SPARKLES bc I got SOOOOOO many compliments on my necklace. I am sure I will be happy with any extra jewelry from Bijoux box. This is one of my favorite subs, although I don't use bracelets as much as earrings or necklaces so not wishing for the PUNK bracelet so much. I loovvved all of the tortoiseshell stuff they had a while back ago. 
I used SPARKLES last month and got a really great long gold necklace. Pic is below but doesn't do it justice. I wear it to work a ton and its just a great staple piece to have.

I used SPARKLES last month and got a really great long gold necklace. Pic is below but doesn't do it justice. I wear it to work a ton and its just a great staple piece to have.
That's the one I got too. I like it a lot. I do love all the statement pieces, but it's also nice to have some everyday jewelry.

I can't wait until I get my first box. I think I'm the only one who is getting the "punk" bracelet or at least is excited about it. I guess my style is a bit more urban or whatever even though I'm excited for some statement sparkle pieces!

I really like the gold studded bracelet as well, but the "Pretty2" code wasn't released when I signed up for my subscription! Maybe they'll have it in the store or as an add-on piece for purchase in a later box!

I really like the gold studded bracelet as well, but the "Pretty2" code wasn't released when I signed up for my subscription! Maybe they'll have it in the store or as an add-on piece for purchase in a later box!
I'll be sure and model it and take a picture for you! Glad I'm not the only one who likes it!

Latest posts

Back