Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You should totally tell Your Bijoux Box about this!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh I did... pretty sure they think I'm a wannabe groupie now as much as I've gushed to them about the jewelry  
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh I did... pretty sure they think I'm a wannabe groupie now as much as I've gushed to them about the jewelry  
wub.gif

Haha that's awesome! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Darn you enablers!  I finally caved, although I wish I had done so in time for the February box!  I am dying over that Celine necklace.  If anyone happens to  find it elsewhere, please let me know!

Quick question...I used the "SPARKLES" code, but as I was checking out, I didn't notice if I got any confirmation that the code was applied, and there is nothing in my account or on my confirmation email showing that I used it.  Should I be concerned?  I would really hate to miss out on the extra item!  TIA!

Darn you enablers!  I finally caved, although I wish I had done so in time for the February box!  I am dying over that Celine necklace.  If anyone happens to  find it elsewhere, please let me know! Quick question...I used the "SPARKLES" code, but as I was checking out, I didn't notice if I got any confirmation that the code was applied, and there is nothing in my account or on my confirmation email showing that I used it.  Should I be concerned?  I would really hate to miss out on the extra item!  TIA!
I saw they told someone on Instagram who loved the necklace to email them as they might have extras. I used Sparkles too and had the same question, but a fourth piece arrived in my box so I'm guessing you'll get it too. They have great CS so you could ask.

Darn you enablers!  I finally caved, although I wish I had done so in time for the February box!  I am dying over that Celine necklace.  If anyone happens to  find it elsewhere, please let me know! Quick question...I used the "SPARKLES" code, but as I was checking out, I didn't notice if I got any confirmation that the code was applied, and there is nothing in my account or on my confirmation email showing that I used it.  Should I be concerned?  I would really hate to miss out on the extra item!  TIA!
I signed up with a code last month and the only thing I noticed was that the price was a penny less than what it should be. I think that may be their way of differentiating those that get an extra piece. If you want to be sure, I would just shoot them an email, the owners and customer service are extremely nice and have gotten back to me in the past on the same day. Hope that helps!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up with a code last month and the only thing I noticed was that the price was a penny less than what it should be. I think that may be their way of differentiating those that get an extra piece. If you want to be sure, I would just shoot them an email, the owners and customer service are extremely nice and have gotten back to me in the past on the same day. Hope that helps!
Thanks! I noticed the penny "discount" as well, and I thought the same thing. 

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw they told someone on Instagram who loved the necklace to email them as they might have extras.

I used Sparkles too and had the same question, but a fourth piece arrived in my box so I'm guessing you'll get it too. They have great CS so you could ask.
Thanks so much!  I think I will contact them about the necklace!

I saw they told someone on Instagram who loved the necklace to email them as they might have extras. I used Sparkles too and had the same question, but a fourth piece arrived in my box so I'm guessing you'll get it too. They have great CS so you could ask.
Hi everyone! I'm a new subscriber and my first box is starting in March. I just saw this thread and I'm in love with the Celine necklace. I just emailed CS and they sent me a link to purchase it! Yay! I'll be getting it in my March box. I can't wait! I hope everyone else who wants the Celine necklace is able to purchase it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by chocolatte /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! I'm a new subscriber and my first box is starting in March. I just saw this thread and I'm in love with the Celine necklace. I just emailed CS and they sent me a link to purchase it! Yay! I'll be getting it in my March box. I can't wait! I hope everyone else who wants the Celine necklace is able to purchase it.
smile.gif

I got one too! Their customer service really is great! I just wish I had signed up earlier because it would have been a much better deal to get the whole box. Still, its worth it to me, and I cant wait to get my first box!

There is a new promo code for the March box.  It's PRETTY2, and if you use it, you will get their Pretty in Punk bracelet from 2013.  The code is for new subcriptions.

FreePunk14.jpg

I really like that bracelet and wasn't subscribed last year when they sent it out, so I canceled my subscription and then re-subscribed with the promo code.  I think it worked, but I can't help but feel like I did something shady, lol. I wish they would have offered a gift to current subscribers as well, though, since this will be an extra piece in the box.  What do you ladies think?

Quote: Originally Posted by Baublesntreats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There is a new promo code for the March box.  It's PRETTY2, and if you use it, you will get their Pretty in Punk bracelet from 2013.  The code is for new subcriptions.

FreePunk14.jpg

I really like that bracelet and wasn't subscribed last year when they sent it out, so I canceled my subscription and then re-subscribed with the promo code.  I think it worked, but I can't help but feel like I did something shady, lol. I wish they would have offered a gift to current subscribers as well, though, since this will be an extra piece in the box.  What do you ladies think?
I cancelled legitimately and then changed my mind and used the code SPARKLES last week. I wonder if my extra item will be this bracelet or something different. I would prefer something different but won't complain about a free extra gift. 

FreePunk14.jpg
Hehe I think it's funny that you feel guilty.. I would feel the same, but don't sweat it. People do it all the time and I'm sure they know that. Enjoy the extra piece :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hehe I think it's funny that you feel guilty.. I would feel the same, but don't sweat it. People do it all the time and I'm sure they know that. Enjoy the extra piece
smile.gif

I am sooooo like that. It's funny you can read through that. I love getting deals and bargains but feel guilty if I am sneaky about it. I occasionally coupon and I recently went to CVS and had a coupon for BOGO Hersheys candy bags. I got two and they were the exact same ones in the picture. The coupon was not expired or damaged but would not be recognized by the store scanner. I felt guilty about pointing out that I just got the coupon and it was legit and even their add said "look for coupon in Sunday's newspaper" 

I've decided as much as I love them, the Jolie Statement Drops aren't me. I've added them to my trade list.

Quote: Originally Posted by Baublesntreats /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FreePunk14.jpg

Doesn't this look like the Stella & Dot version that runs for $59?? I used the code SPARKLES and wonder if this will be the extra item included??

http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/p/jewelry/bracelets/bracelets-all/renegade-cluster-bracelets?color=gold&SSAID=687298&utm_source=shareasale&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=687298&utm_content=422771

Back