Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Seriously though, I LOVE YourBijouxBox. They have the most amazing CS and the two ladies that started it are so sweet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This is my first month with them and I'm in love with all the pieces (even the earrings! though I don't have pierced ears, haha). The Lindt truffle they included was a nice touch. 
I have to agree.  I just signed up last month but was lucky enough to get the e-mail with the opportunity to get the sold out January box.  I had a few questions and Shana was pretty fabulous about getting back to me quickly.  That goes a long way with me.  I have loved all the pieces I have received so far and think it is one of the best boxes out there.

Seriously though, I LOVE YourBijouxBox. They have the most amazing CS and the two ladies that started it are so sweet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This is my first month with them and I'm in love with all the pieces (even the earrings! though I don't have pierced ears, haha). The Lindt truffle they included was a nice touch. 
LOL I love that you love the earrings even without pierced ears.  I wonder if you could convert them somehow?

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have to agree.  I just signed up last month but was lucky enough to get the e-mail with the opportunity to get the sold out January box.  I had a few questions and Shana was pretty fabulous about getting back to me quickly.  That goes a long way with me.  I have loved all the pieces I have received so far and think it is one of the best boxes out there.
I was just going to try this one for a month but I think it's one of the best ones too so I'm definitely sticking with it.  I'd rather give up another sub.  I really liked the card that had suggestions on how to wear the pieces, the packaging, everything... it just really felt like a gift.

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, exactly! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The fact that they are so personal and understanding with every single email is just amazing to me and says a lot about how much they care. I'm so glad that you've had a great CS experience with them too! I hope more people fall in love with this subscription box because imo it's the best in terms of value and quality.

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  LOL I love that you love the earrings even without pierced ears.  I wonder if you could convert them somehow?
When I get home I will take a look at the earrings.  I use to make a lot of jewelry pieces, especially earrings.  Maybe we can figure out something :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hahaha XD I'm possibly getting my ears pierced later this year, so I'm going to keep them as is for now.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But if not, I might start looking into ways to convert them!

Hahaha XD I'm possibly getting my ears pierced later this year, so I'm going to keep them as is for now.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But if not, I might start looking into ways to convert them!
Hahaha... "I loved your bijoux box earrings so much I got my ears pierced for them..."

What is the quality of the pieces like? Bauble Bar? I love the statement necklaces and earrings you ladies got, kind of wishing I had subscribed!

Hahaha... "I loved your bijoux box earrings so much I got my ears pierced for them..."
HAHAHA. This is kind of like "extra motivation" to get my ears pierced. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by hellorigby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What is the quality of the pieces like? Bauble Bar? I love the statement necklaces and earrings you ladies got, kind of wishing I had subscribed!
Definitely on par or better than BaubleBar imo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also look out for their online shop - sometimes they will sell pieces from previous boxes!

Quote: Originally Posted by hellorigby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually think they're nicer than Bauble Bar.  These feel more substantial and have really nice details.  The pendant necklace has a little heart in it that you don't really notice unless you look for it.  I like those kinds of touches that make pieces unique looking.

I actually think they're nicer than Bauble Bar.  These feel more substantial and have really nice details.  The pendant necklace has a little heart in it that you don't really notice unless you look for it.  I like those kinds of touches that make pieces unique looking.

Definitely on par or better than BaubleBar imo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also look out for their online shop - sometimes they will sell pieces from previous boxes!
Thanks for the info, ladies! I'll keep an eye out for spoilers for March and may try it then. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yay!  I should be getting my first box tomorrow along with the extra :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  SO excited and I second the fact that their customer service is wonderful.

Thanks for directing me to this thread! I think Your Bijoux Box is actually my favorite of all my subscriptions. The pieces are good quality, and the owners seem really great and responsive. I am getting my box tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just love the four pieces I got this month! They are lovely and the promotional necklace is awesome! Awesome box My Bijoux Box did good this month!
OMG I just got home and opened my Bijoux box. I LOVE IT!!! I cannot say how much I love it. I got the extra 4th piece with the Feb promo code and it is probably my favorite piece but the light lavender and silver necklace is adorable too. Oh no! I have a new addiction.... My Bijoux Box! 
kisskiss.gif

Does Your Bijoux Box have a referral program? I want to send a link to my friends that would love this, but I don't see that they have referral links or a referral rewards program for that matter. 

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does Your Bijoux Box have a referral program? I want to send a link to my friends that would love this, but I don't see that they have referral links or a referral rewards program for that matter. 
Not yet! In one of their latest blog post, they did say they were working on it though and that it should be launched soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

This week Birchbox had a special if you ordered $35 of items from there shop you got a bangle pave diamond bracelet. Well I put it with the pave diamond - crystal link bracelet from December and the two look lovely together, awesome! The jewelry I got today was so pretty! What an awesome box.

Back