Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wore the Celine necklace tonight to opera and 3 women stopped me, gushing about the necklace, and asked me where they could buy it.  These were women wearing real diamonds. Best money I ever spent on this box!  
inlove.gif

You should totally tell Your Bijoux Box about this!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

if you guys have the celine necklace from this month up for swap, please let me know!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This week Birchbox had a special if you ordered $35 of items from there shop you got a bangle pave diamond bracelet. Well I put it with the pave diamond - crystal link bracelet from December and the two look lovely together, awesome!
The jewelry I got today was so pretty! What an awesome box.
Oh, I love that pave crystal link bracelet!  I am so sad that I wasn't subscribed in December because I really wanted that box!  I have been on the lookout for a similar bracelet (also the blue and gold necklace) ever since I saw pictures of them!

Oh, I love that pave crystal link bracelet!  I am so sad that I wasn't subscribed in December because I really wanted that box!  I have been on the lookout for a similar bracelet (also the blue and gold necklace) ever since I saw pictures of them!
You can buy it on their site Bijoux Box site. By its self. You only buy the bracelet!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The bracelet is in their boutique, if you want it. I think it is $32.
I tried that, but it says it is out of stock.  
frown.gif

cant wait or my box  I signed up 2 weeks ago they said they sold out feb but I will be getting the march box.

I was expecting my box today, but it didn't come 
frown.gif
.  I guess I'll have to wait until Monday.  Trying to stay spoiler free until then!

Has anyone put this month February earrings with last months Snow Flower Necklace? Give it a try, you might like it!

Has anyone put this month February earrings with last months Snow Flower Necklace? Give it a try, you might like it!
I saw that in Instagram! Looks amazing!

I was putting my new stuff away in my jewelry box and just happened to lay them right next to each other. Awesome!!!! I loved it! A set for me. Now we need a bracelet if we want to really be coordinated! LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by Baublesntreats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I tried that, but it says it is out of stock.  
frown.gif

I found a very similar gold and pave bracelet on the j. Crew factory site on sale for $18. I went back to order a second one for my sister and they were back ordered until March.

I couldn't find it on the J. Crew Factory site, but I saw some on Ebay.  Now all I have to do is find that druzy necklace... 
smile.gif

Just got my February box (1st one) and I am extremely happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Even the things I won't use or may not be my style, I can easily gift to someone since they package them nicely.  Love the 4th piece I got with the code, too.  This may be my favorite sub!

Anyone watching this thread and looking to join, I got a code in my box for a free piece with a new subscription: SPARKLES.  Wish there was a way for me to use it again
icon_twisted.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got my February box (1st one) and I am extremely happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Even the things I won't use or may not be my style, I can easily gift to someone since they package them nicely.  Love the 4th piece I got with the code, too.  This may be my favorite sub!

Anyone watching this thread and looking to join, I got a code in my box for a free piece with a new subscription: SPARKLES.  Wish there was a way for me to use it again
icon_twisted.gif

I had the same thought about using the code!  Oh well, I'm positive I'll be ecstatic over the 3 pieces I get next month.

Currently cancelled for now (because I can't justify spending $35 a month on jewelry when I don't wear jewelry on a daily basis haha), but if the March spoiler is amazing... 

I got my box today!  I was trying to be spoiler free, but I accidentally saw pictures of the box reveal on the Your Bijoux Box blog this morning.  Oh well.  I thought the pieces looked even better in person than they did in the pictures (which will be nice when I wear the jewelry, but was not so nice when I was trying to take pictures for my blog--I don't think they captured the sparkles very well).

Anyway, I love this box, even more than last month's!  My favorite is the pendant necklace.  It's larger than I was expecting, but it's so unique and interesting!  I love the other pieces too, and I'm going to have to plan a night out so I can wear some of them!

This is totally my favorite subscription!  
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I cancelled only bc I have too many subs. Went out with my necklace and got sooooo many compliments, I came home and signed back up. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 
6.gif

That's awesome!!  I thought about only trying it for a month too but I got compliments the night I wore the necklace too and just love each of the pieces so I'm sticking with it!  I'll find something else to give up...

I cancelled only bc I have too many subs. Went out with my necklace and got sooooo many compliments, I came home and signed back up. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :6:
The jewelry is so nice this month isn't it! It's so hard to quit especially when everyone is complementing you on it! I love it. I started in January and both months have been awesome!

Back