Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure looks like it! The pave bracelet from December was very similar to one that j. Crew has as well as Bauble Bar. On both sights it retails for about $50.

I want to see some color. I saw some fabulous necklaces at J.Crew that were similar in theme but a little more casual with bright punches of corals, teals and pinks. So pretty for spring and not so dressy. 
I agree with you! There has been a lot of "diamond" crystal, light colors but no other colors. I think they are going to have the color of the year in the next box from what she told me on FB. So orchid will be in that box! but a bolder color would be nice. I guess I just don't want primary colors. I don't know I just can't make up my mind. But I have enough crystal, now for some color!!! : ) nancy

FYI, there are some pieces available in the boutique on their website. I think anything you buy will come with your March box. I like the tortoise shell earrings :)

Just found out about this thread from the March popsugar page (thanks @utgal2004 !)...I am so excited about this sub! March will be my first box, and I used the code for àn extra piece (heart14), and I'm also the instagrammer that reached out about the Celine necklace and have been corresponding with Shana (who is completely amazing...I am floored by their CS!)...I purchased the necklace today às a March box add on, so I'll be getting five pieces in my first box and I cannot wait! Have a feeling this sub is going to trump them all for me...

I hope they come across this thread themselves and see how much we love their CS!  A lot of the newer boxes trying to break out (i.e. Social Bliss) could learn a thing or two from this sub.

I hope they come across this thread themselves and see how much we love their CS!  A lot of the newer boxes trying to break out (i.e. Social Bliss) could learn a thing or two from this sub.
Completely agree! Can't wait to see what's in store for March!

Just ordered the March box! Couldn't not order after seeing all the lovely pieces. Added the Celine necklace as well since it was marked down (??) to $26!

Ahhhhh! I just signed up! That gold bracelet is so greats! And I live the spoiler necklace as well! Off to cancel Glossybox.

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhhhh! I just signed up! That gold bracelet is so greats! And I live the spoiler necklace as well! Off to cancel Glossybox.
 I cancelled my glossybox after one month (the infamous January box lol), and I've picked up Bijoux Box in it's place as well!

I have been eyeing this box for a while and really regret not signing up for last month! I need that Love Note Pendant in my life! 

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do these boxes ship soon after ordering or do they get shipped out all together like other sub boxes?
They get shipped all together, sometime around the middle of the month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Baublesntreats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They get shipped all together, sometime around the middle of the month.
I had asked Shana last month and she said they ship by the 15th of each month

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I had asked Shana last month and she said they ship by the 15th of each month
I love that we're on a first name basis with the owner! 
12.gif

Does anyone know if it's possible to request something other than the "Pretty in Punk" bracelet for new subscribers with the code?

I am just not a gold or spiky jewelry person - I'm kicking myself I didn't know about them for the "Be Ours Necklace" promo!  Something like that is much more my style.

(P.S.  I desperately want the Snow Flower Necklace - if anyone has one they'd like to swap / sell, PLEASE let me know!)

Back