Birchbox pick two mystery packs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my two mystery pick two sample packs today!  I only ordered these two things, but paid with points and got free shipping.  
Omg! Look at that full size Stila! I use mine every day! One bottle lasted me a year! You are a very lucky gal! Hope you love it as much as I do!!!

Thanks! I don't typically use bronzer so I'm not sure how I'll like it, but I was reading about the product and it seems pretty versatile so I'm definitely going to give it a try!

This is what I got! Vichy Purete Thermale One Step Cleanser and the By Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow.

Originally Posted by thinkpink7l7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what I got! Vichy Purete Thermale One Step Cleanser and the By Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow.
Wow looks like BB is sending really good ones, I have one on the way I hope its good.

I ordered a mystery pack with nothing else and paid with points. Today I received the Ojon damage reverse conditioner (got this in the Gossip Girl box, but I'm happy for another since I remember loving it) and a tiny vial of Lift Labs skin regeneration lift and fix high potency solution, which isn't even on their website.

I ordered a mystery pack with nothing else and paid with points. Today I received the Ojon damage reverse conditioner (got this in the Gossip Girl box, but I'm happy for another since I remember loving it) and a tiny vial of Lift Labs skin regeneration lift and fix high potency solution, which isn't even on their website.
i got the same one. not too thrilled with it. the lift lab is on the site. pricey too. http://www.birchbox.com/shop/liftlab-lift-and-fix

I got Color Club polish and a Stila moisturizer (both sample size). Could be worse I guess.

I got a full size still lip gloss in light and a perfume sample.  Lip gloss was nice... but blech on the perfume. I did a new order today and did the mystery pack again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My pick two mystery pack:

I want that bronzer! btw I love that kerastase product you got I have the full size and it does wonders for my hair.

Got my pack today, Ojon Rare Blend Oil and Ojon Restorative Conditioner. Kind of bummed that both items are of the same brand lol, but the Ojon oil is so pretty, I don't even know if I can bring myself to use it. I just want to stare at it in the bottle.

I only ordered a mystery pack and paid with points, if we're still keeping track of the value of our orders.

Meh...I got Redkin Shine Flash 02 and the Marie Veronique Organics Body Oil. Ah well...I'll use the body oil and it was free.

Originally Posted by annveal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by msbelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they said they refund in the same way you pay.

I was really disappointed with the Redken product also. They are misleading in the description of the mystery packs. They just found a way to get rid of old stock. Where did you find information for the code on the bottom of the can? I looked but couldn't find it.
http://checkcosmetic.net/

If you enter the first line on the bottom of the can, the website will tell you when it was manufactured. It's probably the same batch as mine. I've already emailed them. It really sucks when some people get great stuff and others get things they are trying to get rid of.

I emailed them today as well. So we'll see what they say. I'll gladly return the old product for something current. I've only had to email them a couple times since I've been with them and their customer service has always been amazing.

Also checked on the expirey date of the Cleansing Spa Water facial cloths by Koh Gen Do. Mine expire August 2014 so they're good for a year. Date stamp is: 1H22M01.

I got Befine Lip Treatment. I got this back in October 2011 and threw it away last fall because it smelled bad. This new tube smells just awful, I am not putting that on my lips. I emailed BB about it and my missing barrettes (they sent the email later that day about them being out of stock).. They apologized and said I'd get the email and no mention of the Befine. Disappointing. I know it was free but a bad product is a bad product.

My order. The Vapour Lip Gloss and the 12 Benefits Leave-In are my Mystery Pick 2. I can't wait to use the Black Soap. Color Club Editorial is a near-perfect dupe for OPI Just Spotted the Lizard from the Spiderman collection. I used 200 points and my 16-month code and paid nothing.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want that bronzer! btw I love that kerastase product you got I have the full size and it does wonders for my hair.
i wanted it too and i was glad that i got it.  what do i do with the hair sample? is it shampoo, conditioner or what, lol

I have some of that Redken Shine Flash spray and it really isn't that bad. I don't love the smell, but I don't think it smells anything like garbage. I use a quick spray of it when I want a bit of shine. I don't have grays so I don't have that issue, but it does what it is intended to do.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i wanted it too and i was glad that i got it.  what do i do with the hair sample? is it shampoo, conditioner or what, lol

Its a conditioner for damaged hair, its really light weight and helps with split ends. I have been using Kerastase for years and I love their products.

I have one more mystery pack today coming with my Oscar "Something Blue" perfume and Tibi bag. I hope the mystery pack isn't a dud like the one I received on Thursday-nail stickers. Seriously, will never use them, but hoping to pass them off!

Originally Posted by MissRoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have one more mystery pack today coming with my Oscar "Something Blue" perfume and Tibi bag. I hope the mystery pack isn't a dud like the one I received on Thursday-nail stickers. Seriously, will never use them, but hoping to pass them off!
The inocco?  They actually aren't stickers but are strips of real nail polish.  They are super easy to put on and last so long.

Latest posts

Back