Birchbox September 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm, I just got a coldcall/pre-recorded message from Birchbox reminding me to resubscribe by August 31 to get the August box.

Umm, that is not my favorite new tactic.  I imagine it's related to my old, third account, because my other two received Aug boxes.

But FYI, don't open a new account before 8/31 unless you want an August box!
I got one too, kinda tacky imo. 

There's another PYS for September! They're posting the first sneak peek video once they get 2000 likes on the facebook status. Everyone go like it!!! lol

There's another PYS for September! They're posting the first sneak peek video once they get 2000 likes on the facebook status. Everyone go like it!!! lol
Fun! It's all happening! 4 samples to choose from? Crap! I hope I don't have to reopen 2 of my closed accounts!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha - they must not have been getting enough likes quick enough, it's almost to 500 and it's been changed to 1000 likes.
Haha yep they changed it! Notice the edited :) Everyone go like that post!!! :lol:

Screenshot_38.png

I wonder what the samples will be!! I hope they spoil it by tonight so I won't be refreshing their Facebook page tmrw!

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that this post never appeared on Facebook. They must not be paying Facebook as much or used up a lot of their budget making so many post. So not as many people are seeing it. I had to go to their Facebook to see it.

On IG they state they will release the Sept sneak peak video showing the PYS when they get 3000 likes.  Currently at 2175.  Guess it is the same as the FB one.

Hrm....the davines and macadamia oil are tempting, but I would love a travel size version of liz earle. 

Well.  So.  Resubscribing on that canceled account as soon as I scrounge up a code.  Maybe even add a fourth box because I actually want all of them!

I really liked the Liz Earle set and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet, but I'm set on muslin cloths at this point and prefer using my own cleanser. Hair products just don't blow my skirt up. I do love Shiseido, but I'm a bit overloaded on serums at the moment. I think I will leave this month to the fates.

Ahhh so that whole "taking a month off because I'm moving and already have hordes of beauty stuff to pack" thing is definitely not going to happen. I totally want the Shisheido, Davines and Macadamia Oil.

It's funny because I totally got that Liz Earle stuff in the In Full Bloom box a few months ago and I keep wanting to try it and I keep forgetting (because I have like 20 other cleansers) and I literally just used it for the first time yesterday!

Back