Black Friday Sub Box Sales

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Man they better not disappoint for Dec then because I bet they're going to get a bunch of new signups from this.

Also my birthday is in December...do you give you something special or??? :3 LOL I wonder how many retailers think you're lying about your birthday if it's the first month you subscribe. In my case, I really am a december baby!!
Yeah, December is my first month with them and I'm so excited! I'll see how I like it and decide what to do from there!

Naturebox has a deal going on! You can get your first box for a dollar by using the promo code "blackfriday" at checkout. This one is a healthy food box.

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Naturebox has a deal going on! You can get your first box for a dollar by using the promo code "blackfriday" at checkout. This one is a healthy food box.
thanks i just subscribed! but seems that there's nowhere to cancel the box after subscription? not even a "my account"...

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks i just subscribed! but seems that there's nowhere to cancel the box after subscription? not even a "my account"...
It looks like you need to call them to cancel the subscription!

arch this is irritating...I want to cancel and resub for the code, but no one is answering their phones! grrrr

Julep is having free gift with each $20 purchase and free shipping. No code required. Once you go to checkout it pops up with your gift options and you can select from a number of things. There's 1 polish, pedi cream, scrub and body cream set, jewelry, those tumbler cups, etc. They had 2 polish extras, but those are sold out.

Glossybox posted their black friday discount code in the comment section on their last facebook post:

"GlossyBox.com For those that didn't receive the email - Black Friday Deal: Get 40% off + Free Shipping (40% off first month subscription to GLOSSYBOX). Enter code - Black40. Ends 11/25."

This code probably is an auto-renew sub with discount on Dec box, whereas the TG40 code is just the Dec box and if you want more boxes you'll have to sub again.

Originally Posted by Mystica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Glossybox posted their black friday discount code in the comment section on their last facebook post:

"GlossyBox.com For those that didn't receive the email - Black Friday Deal: Get 40% off + Free Shipping (40% off first month subscription to GLOSSYBOX). Enter code - Black40. Ends 11/25."

This code probably is an auto-renew sub with discount on Dec box, whereas the TG40 code is just the Dec box and if you want more boxes you'll have to sub again.
I just checked and I got the monthly subscription with the TG40 code I used yesterday! I'm glad they extended the offer with a new code. It's such a great deal!

GB really seems to want people to sign up this month if they're pushing the 40% so hard... i hope they really mean business with the box then because I know I've heard a lot of complaints about GB.

I wonder if they'll arrive before Christmas with all the closed days and shipping insanity

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for glossybox... and I did it through ebates
If you do it through ebates it's such a great deal ^___^ ebates is $2.75 flat for FB right now which is waaay more than $12.90. Basically for the 40% off + ebates you're paying for the price of an ipsy or BB bag for a GB... too to try it out on at least :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you do it through ebates it's such a great deal ^___^ ebates is $2.75 flat for FB right now which is waaay more than $12.90. Basically for the 40% off + ebates you're paying for the price of an ipsy or BB bag for a GB... too to try it out on at least :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Finding out that the Ebates offer could be combined with the code was what broke my willpower to say no! Lol

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked and I got the monthly subscription with the TG40 code I used yesterday! I'm glad they extended the offer with a new code. It's such a great deal!
Oh really?  How did you check?  I wanna check too, lol.  I canceled my sub and signed up again with the TG40 yesterday, but my understanding was it was just for December.  If the TG40 is also autorenew that would be great, because even though I'm a little irritated with GB at the moment, I had a worry in the back of my mind that I might find myself on a waiting list come January.  Probably unlikely, but still... 
unsure.gif

Does anyone know how long it takes for the savings to reflect in your ebates account? >: It's the first time I've taken advantage of my ebates account so I'm at $0 still... I usually use shop.com because my stepmom is heavily involved in market america (sigh) so everything I get in rebates she get a percent of too which makes it more valuable to our total household. I don't think shop.com had GB though

Does anyone know how long it takes for the savings to reflect in your ebates account? >: It's the first time I've taken advantage of my ebates account so I'm at $0 still... I usually use shop.com because my stepmom is heavily involved in market america (sigh) so everything I get in rebates she get a percent of too which makes it more valuable to our total household. I don't think shop.com had GB though
I got my ebates posted in just a few hours.  It was fast also the first time I signed up for GB through ebates.  

Only Glossybox has been this fast posting credit to ebates in my online shopping experience.  Usually it takes days for cashback to post when I shop online.

Im wondering the same thing. Plus I made an order to sephora.com last night for $81 and I don't know if it applied to the order. I really hope so because that would be $8 and $2.75 for the glossybox. plus maybe I could get the target giftcard?

Im probably going to cancel glossybox after the first month. I currently have 3 birchboxes, 2 ipsys and 2 beauty armies. I canceled both of the beauty armies and one of the birchboxes.

I don't know exactly how long it takes, but I'd say give or take 5 days-ish...it doesn't show up immediately that's for sure... my last order from Sephora was on the 19th and it's not showing yet, just so you get a clue :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back