Black Friday Sub Box Sales

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know exactly how long it takes, but I'd say give or take 5 days-ish...it doesn't show up immediately that's for sure... my last order from Sephora was on the 19th and it's not showing yet, just so you get a clue :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for that! I was worried it didnt go through!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for that! I was worried it didnt go through!
nah don't worry, it takes a bit to show up and if it still doesn't show up in like a week or two, you go to: Customer Care, Where's my cash back, and fill up the info there, if you need help finding your tracking tickets you go: My account, on the right it says: tracking tickets and just look for it there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the info, beautymadn3ss! I used Ebates for the first time on Glossybox and was wondering how long it would take as well.

lovewithfood has 20%off on 6 months and 12 months plan. Today only.

Code:THXGIVE6, THXGIVE12

Hello everyone! This is my first post as I am fairly new to the beauty subscription world. This month I signed up for birchbox, ipsy and julep. I am currently waiting to receive all my boxes. I wanted to take advantage of the glossy box deal but cannot because I live in Germany. I found out that glossybox has a German site and they are offering a limited edition goldenbox for 29euros valued at 70euros. I just ordered it and cant wait for it to come in the mail. Here is the link if anyone is interested.   http://campaigns.glossybox.net/de/golden-box/

Ebates NEVER posts for me (at least they haven't the last 3 purchases I made online at various places)...I always have to submit a form and they look into it after a week. They've at least been very good about correcting it but...yeah. Just a heads up. For example, I made the GB purchase yesterday, but ebates sent me an email today asking if I was interested in GB since I had visited, but not made a purchase. So now I already know I'm going to have to submit a request again. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just used the black40 code and it charged me $13.48 instead of the $12.60. That doesn't seem right?
Do you live in NY or CA? You get charged tax as well if you live in one of those states.

Originally Posted by pride /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ebates NEVER posts for me (at least they haven't the last 3 purchases I made online at various places)...I always have to submit a form and they look into it after a week. They've at least been very good about correcting it but...yeah. Just a heads up. For example, I made the GB purchase yesterday, but ebates sent me an email today asking if I was interested in GB since I had visited, but not made a purchase. So now I already know I'm going to have to submit a request again. 
icon_rolleyes.gif
This EXACT thing happened to me yesterday. I went through the site for the GB sale and this morning I got an email from them advertising GB. *facepalm* Oh well.

Originally Posted by pride /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
That's odd, when it doesn't post for me and I submit a form, the money shows up right after I submit the form O.O

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the info, beautymadn3ss! I used Ebates for the first time on Glossybox and was wondering how long it would take as well.
You are welcome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is Ebates the only cash back site that lists GB? I have accounts at multiple similar sites..I'll have to double check. Bummer.. I missed my Ebates deal on Sephora Black Friday, but the site kept crashing on me...so I probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway.

Ebates NEVER posts for me (at least they haven't the last 3 purchases I made online at various places)...I always have to submit a form and they look into it after a week. They've at least been very good about correcting it but...yeah. Just a heads up. For example, I made the GB purchase yesterday, but ebates sent me an email today asking if I was interested in GB since I had visited, but not made a purchase. So now I already know I'm going to have to submit a request again. :icon_roll
Same here. I have no clue why, but in the past year I've been a member it never posts. Now I watch carefully to submit my Where's my cash back things after 7 days and it posts right away, but because it doesn't post irght away I've missed out on double values and what not and they didn't do anything about it. I like Ebates, but it's kind of a pain to get it to work for me, but it isssss free money.

Back