Blush Mystery Beauty Box February 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lorenk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have had other orders just make the trip from Georgia to Orlando...I think if there is still no movement tomorrow I'm going to email them. I know there's been bad weather and it was a 3 day weekend, but I no movement at all in 8 mail days seems silly.
I am in Florida also. I wonder if that is playing a factor? I want that Klorane dry shampoo so bad I can't stand it!! LOL 

My Winter Wonders grab bag arrived! It's very different from the bags that other people got but I like it. I think I probably got the leftovers from other Beautyfix bags. 

Here are the content of the bag: 

Bella Bronze Olive Oil & Shea Butter Tan Extender (Full Size) - $17.85

Jonathan Product Finish Control High Shine Flexible Hairspray (Full Size) - $30

Exuviance Face Mask (Full Size) - $39
Lisa Hoffman Night and Day 2 Vitamin A and C Serum (Full Size) - $38.95
Kerstin Florian Spa Face Aromatherapy Neroli Water - $10.5 (?)

Global Goddess Eye Shadow in Makabari (Full Size) - $9
3Lab M Cream Ultimate Lift - $37.8 (?)

The package also came with samples and free gift. I thought it was funny that they gave me an extra hair spray that was already included in the winter wonders bag. 

Free gifts:

NYC Bond No.9 Perfume Sample

Dermstore Lip Treatment

Blush Cream Eye Shadow in Slate

Vichy V Liftactiv Serum 10 0.05 FL OZ

Vichy V Liftactiv Serum 10 0.1 FL OZ

Jonathan Product Finish Control High Shine Flexible Hairspray (Full Size) - $30

I really happy with the contents of this bag overall. I got $183 of product not counting the free gift so I think this was a great deal. Not sure why they gave me duplicates but I got more for my money so yeah!

Just got my February bag. The klorane makes it worth it, I think. The oil smells a little strange. I was pleasantly surprised by the perfume, and the mini bottle is super cute. I'll use the nail wraps but I haven't been impressed with that particular brand. I love exfoliators and while I haven't tried this one yet I'm sure I'll love it too. I also love masks, so I know I will enjoy the one sent in this bag also. I have too much mascara but I'm sure eventually it will get used lol.

Definitely going to change my payment over to an empty prepaid card so I can wait til March spoilers have come out before deciding to renew as someone mentioned before... lol I just feel like the 27$ is too much to go along every month without knowing what's in it first.

I just ordered the Feb bag primarily because of the Klorane.  I figured all the rest was just extra.  However, how do I cancel?  It used to be easy, but I don't see a way to do so anymore.  I really can't stay subbed for March because of the money.  Thanks!

I also got another variation of the winter grab bag...

It hasn't arrived to me yet - but someone kindly sent me this quick picture - but I can't make out most the products.

I think I have a dermstore lip quench, make up setting spray, a declor sample and clearly a bottle of hairspray but that's all I can figure out!  I don't think I got the bathbomb but that's ok.

I just wish I had more pics so I could clearly see what was in there but it looks like its amazing value!

I just ordered the Feb bag primarily because of the Klorane.  I figured all the rest was just extra.  However, how do I cancel?  It used to be easy, but I don't see a way to do so anymore.  I really can't stay subbed for March because of the money.  Thanks!
I had to call to cancel. It was quick and painless though. I just re subbed after a few months break to use up some products. The FS Klorane drew me back in!

Quote: Originally Posted by dancersmum /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It hasn't arrived to me yet - but someone kindly sent me this quick picture - but I can't make out most the products.

I think I have a dermstore lip quench, make up setting spray, a declor sample and clearly a bottle of hairspray but that's all I can figure out!  I don't think I got the bathbomb but that's ok.

I just wish I had more pics so I could clearly see what was in there but it looks like its amazing value!
Wow.... how did you get a picture before it was shipped?  you much have a great inside contact.  It will be interesting to hear all of the item you received

I got this same box, It had a bath bomb and a very expensive firming gel . I recognize the boxes of the firming gel and bath bomb

This was a incredible value !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite of them all,

The picture isn't from blush - I shipped it to someone as I'm not in the USA right now...

I won't get it for a few more weeks but I have the picture to give me an idea of what is in the box.  @pinkgirlie - is that where you got Jurlique Rose hand cream.  I can't wait till I get my hands on these goodies!!!

I can't tell you how excited this box has made me!!

The picture isn't from blush - I shipped it to someone as I'm not in the USA right now...

I won't get it for a few more weeks but I have the picture to give me an idea of what is in the box.  @pinkgirlie - is that where you got Jurlique Rose hand cream.  I can't wait till I get my hands on these goodies!!!

I can't tell you how excited this box has made me!!
Hi Dancer ! the Jurlique Rose Hand Cream was so good, my Mom and I used it up in one weekend and it was a generous deluxe sample size. We loved it ! I believe it came from the regular Blush Mystery Box for February, Did you order that one too?

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow.... how did you get a picture before it was shipped?  you much have a great inside contact.  It will be interesting to hear all of the item you received
Someone else did a breakdown of the above box contents !  Over 200 dollars worth !

Originally Posted by ItsASubInABox 

Price Breakdown (excluding free gifts) for Winter Wonders bag:

Sparitual Nail Polish in Airhead $12.00

Degree Classic Romance Spray $3.97

Jonathan High Shine Flexible Hairspray $30.00

Cures by Avance Age Defyer Eye Cream $50.00

Pur-lisse Pur-lip Comfort $16.00

iQ Derma Firmaceuticals Firming Body Gel $80.00

Decleor Instant Radiance Moisturiser $16.56

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray $29.00

Bath Ice Cream Lychee Blossom $8.85

Total: $246.38

Quote: Originally Posted by angienharry /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to call to cancel. It was quick and painless though.
I just re subbed after a few months break to use up some products. The FS Klorane drew me back in!
Thanks angie! I hate having to call instead of being able to cancel online, but oh well. I still need to cancel, so I'll suck it up and call.

Quote: Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks angie! I hate having to call instead of being able to cancel online, but oh well. I still need to cancel, so I'll suck it up and call.
Same here! blahh I'll do it though

Quote: Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know what is in the other grab bags?
It's kinda unpredictable now, I think. I ordered a Winter Wonders bag for myself (with the contents everyone was excited about in this thread), and then a week later ordered one for my mom. We got two completely different grab bags. I forget all what was in hers, but there was nothing in common with mine.

@pinkgirlie - I didn't get the jurlique - but that is definately something I would have loved to try.  The few things I have tried from jurlique I've loved!  The only thing I can't see is the nail polish.  But TBH the fact that I got the Makeup finishing spray which has been on my wish list for sooooooooo long - makes me over them moon.

I'm guessing that I got the sparituals ginger hand lotion instead of the nail polish as I recognize the bottle.

@numbersmom - I'm not certain but I think I heard that the glam bag was usually the December blush mystery box - I think someone on the January blush thread had more info so you might want to head over there and look through the posts (its a small thread).

The Glam Bag is the December Blush Mystery Box.  I got that one, too.  Identical, pink hair and everything. 

I didnt mind because I didnt get the December Box.

I just got my Blush box and it didn't have the Jonathan hairspray in it. Instead, it had a lame tube of lip quench, which has petroleum in it and I've tried to stop using that on my lips. Too bitter! Yeck! So, I finally remembered to call and cancel. I don't regret getting that one box though just for the Klorane alone.

Back