Blush Mystery Beauty Box February 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my box today and the Klorane was missing,I emailed blush so I hope they make it right. Main reason why I ordered this month. Disappointing when it isn't right.

Hi ladies! I finally received the Winter Wonders Grab Bag. A few of you asked me to post a picture. This is the first time I've ever posted one so I hope I do it right :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jennyloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi ladies! I finally received the Winter Wonders Grab Bag. A few of you asked me to post a picture. This is the first time I've ever posted one so I hope I do it right
smile.gif

That's pretty much the same bag I got!  I really liked everything and have enjoyed using the pur-lisse lip balm.

Quote:Originally Posted by jennyloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi ladies! I finally received the Winter Wonders Grab Bag. A few of you asked me to post a picture. This is the first time I've ever posted one so I hope I do it right
smile.gif

[quote name="indianaredhead" url Do you know what the shipping weight was on your tracking...mine is 4.7 lbs which got me all excited lol

smile.gif

Thanks!! 

I already have the Pur-lisse, and an Urban Decay setting spray, I don't use hairspray, and I have soo much skin product to work through.

So, my point is, EXCELLENT value for everyone who orders it! but I think I'm just going to save my $20. 

I just want to drive home I have nothing negative to say about this order though~!

Same thing with me, I have called them multiple times and have gotten a different eta status each time.  Spoke with CS again today.  Gave me a new tracking number saying that my package was given to USPS yesterday, if I don't have my package by Thursday to call them back:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ughhh

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

[quote name="indianaredhead" url

Do you know what the shipping weight was on your tracking...mine is 4.7 lbs which got me all excited lol I checked and mine was 3.8.  I'm curious what they're sending in yours!  I hope it's something fabulous :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I checked and mine was 3.8.  I'm curious what they're sending in yours!  I hope it's something fabulous :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Aww thanks!  I just double-checked because I thought maybe I misread, but no, it's definitely 4.7lbs...I'm scared it's December's bag!  I should have it Thursday and I'll post then what it is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorenk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks!! 

I already have the Pur-lisse, and an Urban Decay setting spray, I don't use hairspray, and I have soo much skin product to work through.

So, my point is, EXCELLENT value for everyone who orders it! but I think I'm just going to save my $20. 

I just want to drive home I have nothing negative to say about this order though~!
Every bit of that is left over BeautyFix stock. I would make sure to check expiry dates

Just got my box today!

I never received a shipping confirmation either and emailed CS yesterday. Looks like they've switched from using UPS to USPS which is why the tracking number they provided wasn't working. USPS is notoriously horrible when it comes to updating shipping information.

Also, I added up the value of my items and they only came to $88.10. Still not bad, but definitely shy of the $100 promised each month. I got the full sized Jonathan hairspray as my free gift ($27 value), so I'm wondering if they're counting that in the total value? They've never included the free gift in that number before though.

Dermstore was purchased by Target a few months ago and it looks like they're just making the transition to the new ownership... I really hope this month's issues aren't a sign of things to come.

My blush box got to Florida today!

I know there is a 50ml Vichy water spray??

Klorane dry shampoo.

The exfoliant thing/scrub is 15ml if I understood properly??

The DHC olive cleanser is the 30ml size

That expensive fancy mask is there- not sure which one.

NYX mascara?

I'm sure I'm missing some of the list, it was very noisy where my mother was so it was hard to hear her...

Quote: Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My blush box got to Florida today!

I know there is a 50ml Vichy water spray??

Klorane dry shampoo.

The exfoliant thing/scrub is 15ml if I understood properly??

The DHC olive cleanser is the 30ml size

That expensive fancy mask is there- not sure which one.

NYX mascara?

I'm sure I'm missing some of the list, it was very noisy where my mother was so it was hard to hear her...

Love my DHC cleanser, Im comtemplating whether it will become my main face cleanser or my Shea Terra African Black liquid soap that I discovered from another service.. I cant make up my mind, both of them make my skin feel so wonderful, clean and soft.

Just got my box today! I never received a shipping confirmation either and emailed CS yesterday. Looks like they've switched from using UPS to USPS which is why the tracking number they provided wasn't working. USPS is notoriously horrible when it comes to updating shipping information. Also, I added up the value of my items and they only came to $88.10. Still not bad, but definitely shy of the $100 promised each month. I got the full sized Jonathan hairspray as my free gift ($27 value), so I'm wondering if they're counting that in the total value? They've never included the free gift in that number before though. Dermstore was purchased by Target a few months ago and it looks like they're just making the transition to the new ownership... I really hope this month's issues aren't a sign of things to come.
I got. $100+ when I added it without the extras - maybe you're missing an item...or I added wrong. It's on my blog below if you want to compare

My blush box got to Florida today! I know there is a 50ml Vichy water spray?? Klorane dry shampoo. The exfoliant thing/scrub is 15ml if I understood properly?? The DHC olive cleanser is the 30ml size That expensive fancy mask is there- not sure which one. NYX mascara? I'm sure I'm missing some of the list, it was very noisy where my mother was so it was hard to hear her...
I think your missing the ncla nail wraps...just email them and they'll get you out a replacement.

Quote: Originally Posted by mskellyw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got my box today!

I never received a shipping confirmation either and emailed CS yesterday. Looks like they've switched from using UPS to USPS which is why the tracking number they provided wasn't working. USPS is notoriously horrible when it comes to updating shipping information.

Also, I added up the value of my items and they only came to $88.10. Still not bad, but definitely shy of the $100 promised each month. I got the full sized Jonathan hairspray as my free gift ($27 value), so I'm wondering if they're counting that in the total value? They've never included the free gift in that number before though.

Dermstore was purchased by Target a few months ago and it looks like they're just making the transition to the new ownership... I really hope this month's issues aren't a sign of things to come.
They're using Newgistics now for shipping...and then Newgistics transfers to USPS. It's really not a great system, it reminds me of awful DHL and doesn't bode well for things to come. When I was on the phone with CS I asked if all the misinformation was because of the change in shipping and they said that was, "Probably the reason."

I'm really feeling like this just doesn't bode well.

I just barely got charged, yet I was told by CS that my box shipped the 5th and I should of gotten it yesterday. Hopefully I get it today, and it didn't just barely ship now that I got charged. Very interesting month this time for Blush. Fingers crossed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is so strange...I still haven't been charged but when I emailed them about it the response was basically that they are having issues with USPS but the projected delivery date is between 2/12- 2/13. They didn't even address the fact that I haven't been charged yet! Ugh..not sure how this is going to go.

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got. $100+ when I added it without the extras - maybe you're missing an item...or I added wrong. It's on my blog below if you want to compare
Ah, I didn't see the smaller size of the vbeaute exfoliator on the website, so I was going by the larger size which is $24 for 3.4oz. Seems like quite a stretch that the 0.5oz would cost $18... When I divided the price for the larger size I calculated the value at $3.53!

Back