Blush Mystery Beauty Box February 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my box today! Gotta love a free random giant hairspray

Quote: Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

got my box today! Gotta love a free random giant hairspray So what do you think.  Happy with it?  

So what do you think.  Happy with it?  
Yep. I think the sizes are good, the products good, though I am jaded and overstuffed with exfoliants and mascaras lol

looks like a great box!!   the perfume is a nice size and love that hairspray!

I am a monthly subscriber and usually by now the money for the box has been deducted from my account. I noticed today that nothing has been taken out. Is anyone else who subscribes monthly having this same experience? Just wondering!! TY :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Glam bag is Decembers bag all over again...someone posted pictures of winter wonders (which was AMAZING) in the January blush thread. Winter wonders was SO worth it

Quote: Originally Posted by NoInsanity /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, the money for my box was taken out as usual on the 1st
Well that's usually when they take the $ out for me also but not this time. Just strange as I have not cancelled. Guess I will have to contact them and find out what is going on :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received a sparitual nail polish inpeace and harmony instead of the hair spray.

I'm so excited.  I hope I get the Jonathan hairspray.  I received it as an extra with my last purchase and I really like it.  I also purchased the Winter Wonders grab bag which should arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to see what I get. 

I'm so excited.  I hope I get the Jonathan hairspray.  I received it as an extra with my last purchase and I really like it.  I also purchased the Winter Wonders grab bag which should arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to see what I get. 
Please share if what you get is the same! I'm on the fence with purchasing because I would love the package someone else already posted about but worried about variants

I still don't have my bag:-( it didn't show yesterday, hopefully it will be here tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that I don't get dupes of anything in the winter wonders bag since it seems like several items have been. Also, I tried the skindinavia today on a couple rough patches where my contour looked horrible and it set it up nicely. It really gives a dewy finish, I was surprised but actually found it worth it. Probably won't be a good thing in the summer but for now I'm really liking it!

Quote: Originally Posted by NoInsanity /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, I tried the skindinavia today on a couple rough patches where my contour looked horrible and it set it up nicely. It really gives a dewy finish, I was surprised but actually found it worth it. Probably won't be a good thing in the summer but for now I'm really liking it!
I'm not sure if I'm missing something...what is the skindinavia? Is it an item you got in one of the grab bags?

Back