Box of Style By Zoe Report Fall 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box arrived today! I was so excited to open it. I don't know why but I always get so excited to open the Zoe report boxes. I think the box is way better in person. I wasn't sure about the cape until I go it in my hands. It's a great quality and isn't too long for me even though I'm short. I'm sure it would look better on a taller person but it still works for me so I'm happy. The belt is a great idea worn with the cardigan (cape). The boys in the house weren't wild about the cape on me but my daughter loved it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Overall I'm pleased with the box.

Received my box today, and once again, much happier with it in person. The cape is cool looking to me and has a nice length and feel to it. I could see wearing it by itself, with the belt or as a scarf in the winter. Too bad it's dry clean only though. I picked the Wine Berry Flush for my lip color and it is pretty. You can also wear it as a stain on your cheeks and I like the flush it gives. They said this is a good color for fall, but I will probably use it in the winter. Everything will get used in this box.

Well I went spoiler free and this box is kind of a bust for me unfortunately. I'm not a cape person. At all. But I'd love it if it wasn't color blocked which makes me feel like Cruella DeVille, it's a great quality feeling piece though! I love It Cosmetics but that's about it. Oh well, on to winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today, didn't know that it was on the way since I never got a tracking email. I like everything in the box. The cape is kind of big on me since I am only 5' 1" so I will try to make it work. I have the bracelet on now and I love it. Wearing it out to dinner tonight.

Unfortunately the cape just isn't me - maybe I'll gift it or use it as a blanket in the winter.  This box was more of a miss for me but I still think it's one of my favorite subscriptions.

I was surprised to discover that I actually liked the cape. Very surprised. I'm short at 5'1" and I like it with one side thrown over my shoulder. It looks great with a white tee and black skinny jeans. It's also going to work perfectly with some of my business dress suits. It does add pizzazz.

The bracelet, though... not so much. The belt? Hm. Not feeling it quite yet. Maybe because I don't really have a well defined waist (the curse of my existence!) and belts always look weird (plus I'm short).

Ah, well. I'm still a big fan of the boxes because this really was well curated. Im not sure anything will ever top the Miansai bracelet, though.

I loved the cape-so soft, except I hate color-blocking.  I even looked on their web site to see if they had the same thing in solid black or grey.  No luck. Rats!

I got mine today, didn't know that it was on the way since I never got a tracking email. I like everything in the box. The cape is kind of big on me since I am only 5' 1" so I will try to make it work. I have the bracelet on now and I love it. Wearing it out to dinner tonight.
My tracking emails *always* go to spam, despite many attempts to classify them as important.   

I haven't tried on the cape yet, but I love how soft it feels and think it'll work great for travel.  I was really happy with the It lip flush, mine was in the wine color. It looks pretty upon initial application, though the glossy part wears off quickly and the stain it leaves is more pink (the stain has lasted all day so far).   And the eyebrow pencil is something I've purchased time and time again, so thrilled to have it. The bracelet is beautiful and nice quality.

I hope you enjoy everything in the box.

My tracking emails *always* go to spam, despite many attempts to classify them as important.

I haven't tried on the cape yet, but I love how soft it feels and think it'll work great for travel. I was really happy with the It lip flush, mine was in the wine color. It looks pretty upon initial application, though the glossy part wears off quickly and the stain it leaves is more pink (the stain has lasted all day so far). And the eyebrow pencil is something I've purchased time and time again, so thrilled to have it. The bracelet is beautiful and nice quality.

I hope you enjoy everything in the box.
I just checked and it was in my junk folder, I will have to remember to check there from now on.
I do like my box and am pleased with everything. I haven't tried the lip flush yet, but will try it soon. Glad you are happy with your box too.

I am already getting a lot of use out of the bracelet., I just love it

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wearing the belt with an agnes and dora t shirt dress today...I feel like belts in general don't really work for my body shape (apple, but without the boobs to distract from the big tummy and butt), they just make me look lumpier.  BUT it's something I would never buy on my own and I can now play with it to see if there is a way to wear it that is actually cute.  I have high hopes for pairing it with the cape and skinny jeans on Friday.  The belt is very high quality and is probably gorgeous on someone with an actual waist. 

Received my box over the weekend.  I really like all items plus the bonus yearly gift.  The belt will look great with jeans or dressy clothing, the cape will be used as a drape/shaw/scarf  since I am short, love the brow itme and lip gloss.  The bracelet is my fave item from the box!!!

Just received my box today!!! I really love the feel of the scarf/cape, the lip gloss I didn't like too much, the lint papers I can def. use, the belt idk what I'm going to do with (I'll figure it out) and the eyebrow pencil is my absolute FAVORITE so I'm satisfied with that! overall....okkk. I am excited for winter!

Received my box over the weekend.  I really like all items plus the bonus yearly gift.  The belt will look great with jeans or dressy clothing, the cape will be used as a drape/shaw/scarf  since I am short, love the brow itme and lip gloss.  The bracelet is my fave item from the box!!!
What was the bonus yearly gift?

20160920_192202.jpg20160920_192208.jpg

Uh oh BOS, I know an annual subscriber and she didn't get an extra, she got the same box as me.

Back