Box of Style By Zoe Report Fall 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent them an email- I am an annual subscriber and also did not receive anything extra. I am wondering though if you get it on your anniversary box- I moved to an annual subscription starting Spring...

I sent them an email- I am an annual subscriber and also did not receive anything extra. I am wondering though if you get it on your anniversary box- I moved to an annual subscription starting Spring...
This may be it - last year I received that little make up bag as a thank you.  I had posted about it because I thought everyone received one but then realized not every person received it. I didn't get anything with this box but I think it's the first under the renewed subscription.

I'm so sorry that I posted that I assumed that everyone that was annual received this gift. I became a yearly last November. So this would be my fourth box under the annual. I did not mean to upset eveyone.

jenny1973, on 21 Sept 2016 - 9:12 PM, said:I'm so sorry that I posted that I assumed that everyone that was annual received this gift. I became a yearly last November. So this would be my fourth box under the annual. I did not mean to upset eveyone.
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I did the exact same thing last year and it was a fair assumption that everyone received them.  Enjoy your gift - the notebook looks cute.  My guess is that every annual subscriber will get a gift at some point - it's a nice touch and one that a few of the other companies should emulate.

you didn't upset me! TBH I am not really in dire need of a notebook these days, haha. More so the principle! It is funny- I am a pretty passive person but I have realized subscription boxes have forced me to step out of my comfort zone and battle for what is mine (with both box CS and the post office that loses a package of mine at least once every other month)-in the past I may have just let it slide to not have to deal with confrontation.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@sakura33, I know about battleing with CS, specifically one in paticular espcially around the holidays.  I have already told/promised myself no LE boxes this holiday from them, because most had damaged items, or late arrival and what took seemed life forever to be corrected!!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so I'm running way behind this morning and therefore have no makeup on yet (so of course I rode the elevator with 2 VPs this morning, SIGGGGGHHHHHHH), but I'm really digging the cape and belt, especially with my flares. 

RZ BOS2.jpg

Love it @@lauradiniwilk!

It has been so warm here I haven't been able to wear mine, but I love it. Wasn't sure about the black white mix when I saw the spoilers but I think it's going to be pretty easy to style with my closet (although I think it's more of a cream, I tried it on with white and didn't love it like that).

Overall I ended up loving this whole box, I really will use everything. I chose the mauve lip stain and I love the color, although it dries pretty pinkish ... I might buy it in a darker color now that I know I like the formula).

Oh and I'm on my second annual subscription (5th box, it just renewed) and I haven't received any extra gift at any point other than the gift card for her shop she sent out previously... Hmm.

Here is a video featuring all the hero items from each box so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=4Db8XpKb8xA
Thanks for posting the video.  I think the Cluse watch is my favorite hero item so far.  I was fortunate enough to spend some time in Europe this year and I saw several stylish women wearing Cluse watches.  It was kind of an exciting moment, I felt like I was "in the know."   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Thanks for posting the video.  I think the Cluse watch is my favorite hero item so far.  I was fortunate enough to spend some time in Europe this year and I saw several stylish women wearing Cluse watches.  It was kind of an exciting moment, I felt like I was "in the know."   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
Great to know they are so popular in Europe. Thanks for the info @Sadejane. I love the Cluse watch too and wear mine all the time.

Back