Bra vs. Braless

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would only go braless if I wore a wide africa-badu-inspired top.

But I have a big C and gravity always wins.

I don't mind when women with A's and smal B's go braless though.

okay well if anyone should qualify for going braless it would definately be me lol I don't believe anyone would be able to notice with me hahaha. I'm a 32 A I can barely find bras that small in regular places lol it's kinda sad but w/e I'm totally ok with my half a handful and so is my fiance, but anytime I've gone without which is not often..no one said a word or even noticed.

I think braless is ok for anyone because, after all, it is natural. Women had to live without bras before, it's not impossible.

I can't stop laughing at the thought of me going braless!! I'm 41 and have children that I've nursed. I can just hear my friends shouting out to me....2 fried eggs hanging off a nail. I think I'll stick with wearing bras to hold the girls up!

In "my" opinion I think we should wear bra's

I think its looks weird with pointy nipple's staring at you

I think there are some shirts or dresses that call fofr no bra, but anything else that isn't a special ocassion i wouldn't recommend leaving your house without a bra.

take care,

Rakiki

Hey, they're you're boobs as long as you've got some sort of top on big woo. To each his own.

Personally I'm a D cup so forget about it. Plus I always wear a bra since I first developed "them" to ward off sagging when I get older. Learned that from my Grandmother who's got incredible firm and toned breasts.

You should do you. If you want than do wear, if not, than don't wear. To each his own. I too wear a bra because I'm a C cup. But I know those who just never really "grew into them" you know, bras. Unless you get used to them I imagine they are uncomfortable.

i have DD's. If I go without a bra, someone is gonna lose an eye. So fredrick and I are real good buddies, but I wish I was a small B/ large A so I could go without, but that my dancer background talking

LOL! I persoanlly agree with angel_eyes4evah-- "Personally, I think EVERYONE should wear a bra".

I absolutely love bras, but I think that romance might go south if I had to wear them all day every day. I think bras can be a lot like makeup--you can wear whatever fits your mood. Women just don't realize how good they have it :) (Don't bash me please!).

On the serious side, I think braless depends entirely on the attire. Obviously, outfits than incorporate a shelf-bra don't require a bra, but if an outfit is made of a lightweight, thin fabric and your nipples show through, I think it looks a bit tacky. And unless you happen to have perfectly shaped and perky breasts, it can also be very unattractive.

I always wear a bra, even if I'm just lounging around the house. I actually find it really uncomfortable when I don't wear a bra. Plus, my favorite bra makes me look much thinner and toned... people comment on that everytime I wear it. It's like, I can forget those last 10 pounds and just eat the stupid french fries...afterall I have my bra. LOL My mom doesn't wear a bra a lot, and I usually don't say anything about it unless it really doesn't look good. However, I truly am an advocate for bra wearing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Actually, I always wear a strapless bra under a shelf bra -- shelf bras flatten me out (and I'm already small enough so I don't need that), and you can still see the nips through a shelf bra and I refuse to show them off! I always wear molded cup bras or bras with a small amount of padding to hide them ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back