Bumps with no "heads"?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had the same probelm when i was younger and still had bangs. my hairdresser explained it's because bangs get greasy quickly, so it's too greasy you should just wash them. i always thought it was best to just wash my entire hair, and i finally stopped having bangs. too much trouble for me lol.

My son has them on his cheek sideburn area.

He is 4 yrs old now but has had them since he was a baby I alway thought they were caused from the hair that is not strong enough to break through the surface because they are exactly where a man would have sideburns.

What should I use for him he's only 4

I get the same thing. Mines are just clogged pores, I put some Retin-A to loosen up the clog. Also exfoliation is the best thing to prevent them. I usually squeeze them after a steamy shower, some are unclogged, but others need more treatment.

I have that problem too, and I've just ordered a sample of Paula's Choice 2% BHA gel.

Others say it works, so I'm willing to import it all the way to Denmark, to try it.

I really hope it works...

Back