Can I trust Tmart.com?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm a bloke and so I don't buy make up, well, at least, not too often!! But I did order a transmitter for my iPod so I could play it in my car. When the first one came all the way from Hong Kong to Rhodes, Greece, where I live, it was damaged in transit. I contacted Tmart by e-mail and they told me to send it back right away and they would replace it immediately, which they did. The new one works fine.

OK, so it cost me a couple of Euro to send it back, but at their prices I'm not complaining. I have been very pleased with their customer service and continual updates during the process of sending and waiting for the replacement to arrive.

I'd give these guys a chance. I'll certainly buy from them again.

PS: Regarding "Grumpy"'s comment above. That was NOT my experience of Tmart at all. They communicated with me continually while they replaced an item which I had to return.

Maybe someone calling themselves "Grumpy" may need to reflect a little on themselves!!!

PS: Regarding "Grumpy"'s comment above. That was NOT my experience of Tmart at all. They communicated with me continually while they replaced an item which I had to return. Maybe someone calling themselves "Grumpy" may need to reflect a little on themselves!!!
It is possible to have different experiences at the same store. I've never purchased anything from tmart but it only takes one crappy experience to move on to a different store. I would have been upset that I had to spend more money on a product that arrived DOA.

I haven't ordered make up from them but I have ordered many other items, cell phone accessories etc. Everything was received that was ordered and no damage. They say they ship from the states that part is incorrect they ship from China according to the shipping stamps on the package but its free shipping usually 2-3 weeks, I'm in Canada not sure where your located . Their prices are cheap, if your concerned about paying with a credit card use pay pal. As far as the same stuff on Ebay cheaper check the seller it could be a drop shipper from Tmart or another site like it called Tiny Deals I also order from them with no problems. I do not work for either of these sites just use them regularly and seen your question. Good luck

I would say AVOID Tmart.com . it is a headache. My experiance with Tmart is very bad. Tmart did not deliver my order, and they charged my credit card twice , I wasted my time disputing the charges. Tmart think people are stupid, they can be fooled by the positive reviews posted by their employes.

Tmart still using the same techniques by posing as customers here and on other websites to fraudly boost their rating and defend their bad business instead of changing their customer service techniques to avoid having the real customers going online to a websites as this one to raise their concern against Tmart behavior

Originally Posted by Marie-anne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would say AVOID Tmart.com . it is a headache. My experiance with Tmart is very bad. Tmart did not deliver my order, and they charged my credit card twice , I wasted my time disputing the charges. Tmart think people are stupid, they can be fooled by the positive reviews posted by their employes.

Tmart still using the same techniques by posing as customers here and on other websites to fraudly boost their rating and defend their bad business instead of changing their customer service techniques to avoid having the real customers going online to a websites as this one to raise their concern against Tmart behavior
Dear Marie-anne,

Sorry to hear that.I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.

Thanks for your support and patience in advance.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Sherry

Tmart.com

Hi yes this is a good Site I have had A few orders it does taKe longer than 24-48 hours though I waited about 1week hope this of Some help to you gail

Tmart is a fraud.  I stay away from this bad company, why take a chance to try a company that Thousands of their customers are complaining about fraud, scam and the lost of their money if I can use many of good companies out there ?

Tmart has no customer service to fix the problems because  the tmart customer service are busy harrasing the customers who are complaining on the websites and they are too  busy posing as customers and  posting good reviews for tmart.

I say stay away from this bad company, why take a change to try a company that Thousands of their customers are complaining about fraud, scam and the lost of their money if I can use many of good companies out there ?

Tmatr is using this website to promote their business.

Read some of the reviews here:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/tmart.com.aspx

http://www.chinawholesalereview.com/store/tmart

http://www.reviewfbi.com/china-wholesaler-review/536-tmart-com-review

http://tmart.pissedconsumer.com/

I don't know what Tmart is, but I feel like most of these comments are from someone from Tmart and someone from Tmart's rival...

Has anyone bought makeup from overstock.com? i tried to verify the legitimacy of it but i cant find anything.

TMART IS A FRAUD.

IT seams someone is trying to imply that we the real customers who are posting our reviews belong to Tmart rivals.

WRONG. we are real customers who were scamed by Tmart .com  and here  is my order number to prove it

Order # 21526826 for $6.96.

I  guess our reviews are hurting someone the same way Tmart tried to hurt us

Has anyone bought makeup from overstock.com? i tried to verify the legitimacy of it but i cant find anything.
I think most people has attest here - Overstock.com is a great company - they have been around for quite a while.

Originally Posted by PDubA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think most people has attest here - Overstock.com is a great company - they have been around for quite a while.
oh okay cool! i wanted to make sure before i bought something

Originally Posted by iris4464 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[SIZE=9pt]Hello. I am new here. Has anyone ever bought from this website? Can I trust Tmart.com? I have been watching them for a while.[/SIZE]
If you want to shop online, better go to amazon.com.

It is the largest and reliable online shopping site.

Horrible company! I ordered a part almost a month ago, and their customer service team keeps telling me they are shipping it and it should arrive within 2 days. Still have not received the part. Do not order from TMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely !!! I have been buying from this site for some months now and I am really pleased with the products and prices.Would recommend to friends.
smilehappyyes.gif

Back